Fifteen

(Seven POV)

The next day

Jayda stuck her hand out in front of me, signalling me to give her my vape.

"No way. Not after them birthday bangs," I looked at her.

"Sorry yeah, is your arm still hurting?"

"Yeah, both of em." I said truthfully, my arms were throbbing. "Plus, you can't hack it." I said, taking a long pull of the vape.

"I can, actually," she told me.

"How do you know that?" I challenged her.

"How do you know that I can't hack it?"

"Who would've given you a vape in the first place?" I chuckled.

"Amazon." Jayda replied, looking me dead in my eyes.

"Say mums." I chuckled.

"Mums!" She giggled, reaching for the vape. And without hesitation she took a pull of it, blowing three large rings of blueberry flavoured smoke.

"Jay where did you learn that?" I asked, astonished.

"My lungs."

"I swear, was it Ricardo?" I asked.

"Nope," she answered.

"Ah well I bet you can't do this." I smiled, before taking a large pull of my solo bar, doing the ghost trick.

"Nah that was cold! Show me how to do that." Jayda grinned.

"Nah, you're just a baby. And nicotine rushes are terrible." I laughed a bit at her.

"I knoww." She dragged, wincing and rubbing her forehead.

"Fam, did you see that outside?" Michael shouted, running into the classroom.

"What happened?" Jayda and I replied simultaneously.

"Liberty-" Adam cut off Michael without hesitation, "got in a fight with Clarissa and when Mr Brooks came to break it up he took one serious bang to the face!" He spoke, breathless.

"Are they still out there?!" Jayda exclaimed as she got up out of her seat.

"I think Clarissa is, she was bare crying and shit." Adam said.

"Damn." I exhaled. I haven't actually spoken to Clarissa since she called me when I was in the bus that one time and I blocked her number, hmm.

.....

Jayda has been begging for this stupid vape all day, I'm too tempted to just buy one for her to leave me alone, gosh.

"Don't finish my ting, or you're buying me a new one." I said, kissing my teeth as I reluctantly passed it to her.

"Man I can't be asked to go place dere after school today," She groaned.

"Why, you tired? If you are I'll go straight home with you." I told her.

"Thanks." She sighed, getting on the bus. I had a detention for 'bad behaviour' and she waited back for me, so we were already getting home late enough.