Ten

(Seven POV)

Gvnman Shift by Skeng was on replay in my head until my mom interrupted me. Putting my brain on pause.

"Sev!" She shouted from the top of the stairs. "Answer the door please!"

"Aight mum!" I said as I hopped off the couch.

When I unlock the door I see Jayda smiling at me.

"Wahm bredda." She says, hugging me.

"Yoooo! I forgot you were coming una."

"But you asked me to come over?" She looked confused before she laughed. It's Sunday and I'm bored out of my mind right now, we're swinging by Michael's later though.

"Seven who is that?" Asked my little brother, Sakani from the top of the stairs. He's 10 and is actually way too annoying for my liking.

"No one, go away!" I called out to him and ushered Jayda into my front room.

"But I heard a girls voice." He started walking down the stairs.

"Go back upstairs man, go play your game with your little friends."

"Mum-" I cut him off by covering his mouth.

"She already knows man, and why you snaking me for?"

"I just wanna see your girlfriend." His voice was muffled from beneath my large hand, stretched out it was about the size of his face.

"She's not my girlfriend bro, now go back to your room." I tried to push him but he ran right past me into the front room.

"Sakani man." I groaned, this guy will just talk and talk, and I'll never actually get to speak to Jayda on my ones.
His body, half the size of mine ran towards the living room and his tiny head, however large for his body, peered around the auburn door frame.

"Oh!" I heard him exclaim.

"What?" I started walking towards the front room. When I look, nobody is in there. Confused, I start looking around.

"So she's not here?" He asked me.

"Nah, sorry mate." I told him. He then turns to go in the kitchen and I slump in the couch, about to call Jayda. Because where the fuck did she go? She was here like 1 minute ago I swear.

"AAHHH!" I hear Sakani's high pitched squeal and a thump come from the kitchen and I immediately got up and ran in there to see what happened.

Jayda is sat on a chair by the island, with a half-eaten grape in her hand and a Calypso, looking startled.

"Fucking hell man. What you doing in here?" I asked. Sakani was now by the fridge. His eyes were shifting from the fridge to Jayda, analysing her each time.

"Is this your little brother?" She asked me, swinging her legs.

"Yeah." I chuckled.

"He's so cute!!!" Jayda gushed as she finished her grape.

"Nah man he's an annoying little ankle biter."