Chapter 8

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Easier
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Me and the other's talked for a bit, I grew a little closer to Roxy which was Nice.

I told her that I play a little bit of piano since I had a Keyboard at home, she laughed and asked "Are you an Instrumentalist or something?"

"Well, I wouldn't call myself that. I can only play two instruments but I'm more in Love with my guitar" I told her as I smiled at the end.

It feels amazing to be with other's who share thesame passion that's a part of you.

I played one last short song for them until Vanessa and I had to go. Chica was sad for a minute but then she smiled at me and said "Let's do this again tomorrow Night (Y/N)!"

I smiled back at her and said "If you teach me How to shred" to which she nodded with no hesitation.

Roxy crossed her arms for and then gave me a smirk "Next time, Be careful around Freddy. Don't want you getting electricuted again" when she said that, Freddy's eyes widened and looked at her.

I laughed and joined in with her little joke "Yes ma'am, I'll stay Five Feet away from him" teasingly backing away from the robot bear.

Freddy quickly looked back at me as I did, seemingly not noticing the Joke"(Y/N), I am very sorry about what happened-"

"Calm down" I said and laughed "It's fine Fred, We were just joking around"

"Oh...uhm okey..." He said while self-consciously fiddling with his paws awkwardly, This was the first time I've seen him being at lost for words.

Roxy just laughed at him and patted his back.

Vanessa smiled at the interaction as she turned to me "So It's 40 minutes past two, We only have a couple of hours left so let's get going"

I straightened up as I look back towards the Anamatronics and said "We'll be going now, It was Amazing to meet you guys! Tell Monty I forgive him Thank you!"

Waving goodbye as they waved back.

For Once, I haven't checked the time.

☆☆☆☆☆

Vanessa and I finished everything through the night, She taught me a few things here and there. Half of what she said we're things that I already know while the other half almost made the Mega PizzaPlex an Entirely different world.

By morning she gave me my Fazwatch all the while both of us were acting idiots.

When we exited the door, I shook her hand as she Puts my Fazwatch on my wrist.

imitating a graduation song to complete our Graduation ceremony. Both of us were giggling and all that when she officially place the watch.

Ah two sleep deprived officers.

Both of us we're heading out, Talking a bit as we exited the main entrance.

"I'll see you again soon Partner" Vanessa said as she smiled.

I sighed and said "Thanks for showing me around and stuff Professor Vanessa"

She laughed and said "I'm gonna miss being called that! But it makes me wonder"

I tilted my head as I urged her to continue.

"Why do you use the word Professor?" She asked.

"Oh! well I-"