Chapter 27

☆☆☆☆☆
In His Arms
☆☆☆☆☆

"Hey, you Don't seem Happy to see me," I said cheerily as he furrowed his brows at me, He had this small frown on his face as he crossed his arms.

"Did I do something wrong?" My grin didn't falter when I added that, placing a hand on my waist as I look up at him with a raised eyebrow.

He huffed at me and said "No, you did not"

"But it greatly bothers me that you are here" He added.

"Is my presence that bothersome? I shall take offense to that, Good night Fazbear" I told him as I walked away, A small smirk entered my face as Chica's voice no longer spoke from my Fazwatch.

A guilt-free Freedom at last! He must've informed her that he's with me right now.

"(Y/N), I did not mean it like that! I–I'm sorry If I offended you in that way, I do not mean to. Your presence is a pleasure to be around! It's just that— you working with injuries all over greatly bothers me, I want you to rest" He scampered towards me and I picked up the pace, He didn't have much problem catching up with me considering his height which was slightly annoyed me.

"Vanessa needs Rests, I can tell she's been sleepless because her dark circles are quite noticeable from afar" I refuted as Freddy grew silent from my statement.

I can tell he can't speak for the third person I added into our conversation, It would come out as being a rude person which is far From Freddy's pre–Programmed personality.

This makes me question something;

If Freddy's Personality WAS pre-programmed, Would it mean that his personality was Half-Finished?

Does he learn emotions and experiences along the way?

I took a deep breath before my thoughts could go overboard again, Looking down at the Tablet I am Holding; I just need to do a few more things before I could go to check the cameras.

Suddenly, I got lifted off the ground. My eyes widened at the sudden action as I look up at Freddy with a panicked expression, only realizing that he was the one holding me up.

"Freddy! You scared me" I exclaimed as his ears dropped at my panicked voice.

He was holding me in a bridal position, his arms securely holding me close to him.

"I am sorry that I acted abruptly, But you were about to step into the wet floor. I don't want you getting wet or injured during your shift" He stated as he shot me an apologetic look.

Glancing down, I do indeed see the wet floor sign cutely looking up at me as the floor was soaked.

I sighed before wrapping an arm around his neck, He seemed surprised at my action as I smiled, "Gotta secure myself for the ride then"

He chuckled in response but before he could venture off through the Tunnels, Freddy turned towards me and asked, "Where to Superstar?"

"Just go forwards from here, We'll come across a flight of stairs and I want you to go up"

"Okay!" He beamed as he started to go forward.

For some odd reason, I find my position very comfortable as I leaned in more toward him.

A bit warm I must say, Must be the machine things inside him.

Pff— machine things

"Hey, Fred. Are we that close that you can hold me like this?" I asked as he seemed to stop in his tracks for a second.