MagRye AU: "Nap"

☞Maggie X Rye
✎Genre: Prompt
✎English || 200+ words

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Rye

I'm on my way to the ExeCom office, walking with my hands on my pocket, lollipop on my mouth and my coat hanging on my shoulder like a cape. When I arrived, I turned the doorknob and went inside. I saw Maggie leaning her head on his arms on the table. Is she napping?

I shut the door carefully to not make a sound that will wake Mags. I walked silently towards her direction and sat beside her. I reclined on my seat, crossed my legs and stared at Maggie. She must be tired, being a chairwoman of the ExeCom is not easy for her. That's why I made sure that I'm always by her side to help her. To remind her to eat first before doing her duty, to make her rest for a while and to compliment her for doing a great job and for doing her best.

I leaned on the table and rest my chin on my palm. I slowly removed Maggie's eyeglasses and placed it at the top of the table. As usual, she looks beautiful without her eyeglass. She may look tough and strong but I know she's still fragile inside that's why I'm here to protect her.

I heard the door opened, I looked up only to see the QED Club which is now an ExeCom officers. I placed my index finger in my lips to shush them and to tell them not to make a sound. I stood up and walked to their direction. "There's no meeting for now, you can go home early" I spoked in a low voice. They all nodded and went out leaving me and Maggie napping in the ExeCom office.

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚