LoreKi AU: "Your Scent" (ISR 1)

☞ Lorelei X Loki ¦¦ In-a-Secret-Relationship Series (Scenario 1)
✎Genre: Fluff
✎TagLish || 500+ words
✎TW: CRINGE

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Lorelei

We're on our way to the parking lot, me along with Loki and Al. Today is Friday and we're planning to have an overnight in our apartment—which in fact only Al and Jamie 'cause Loki and I were already flatmates—Jamie let us go here first and asked us to wait for her since she has still some errands to do.

When we arrived in front of Alistair's car, Al suddenly halted while looking at his phone, "May problema ba Al?" I asked. He put his phone back to his pocket and smiled at me, "No, I received Jamie's message she's asking me to help her to take her stuffs" he replied.

"Do you want us to help too?" I offered.

"No, I got this. You two can just wait here, I'll just go to Jamie." I nodded at him. I looked at Al until he's gone in my eyeshot. I went near the car and stood up straight while waiting at our two friends. I almost leap in my place when I felt Loki's hand wrapped around my waist. I looked at him, slightly surprised. "Nakakagulat ka, bakit ba bigla ka na lang lumalapit?"

"Why? Is it bad to be close like this with my girlfriend?" he simply replied.

"What if they see us like this? We still haven't tell them that we're already together" I questioned. I looked around the parking lot to see if there's any other students apart from us.

"If they caught us like this then let's just admit that we're already in a relationship, easy" he stated like its just that easy to tell them that we're already dating for months. I rolled my eyes, "We can't just tell them like that, we already talked about this ‘di ba?"

"Why are you so afraid of us being exposed as couple? Its not like we killed a person, we just love each other its not a sin right?"

"I know, I-I'm just finding the right timing. We can't just face them and say Kami na pala ni Loki. And I told you, you're my first boyfriend and I'm kinda afraid especially to my Dad"

He pulled me closer beside him as he placed a kiss on my head, "Okay, okay I'll wait until you're ready to tell them about us" he said.  I smiled and looked up to him, "Thank you"

"By the way Lori" Loki suddenly spoke.

"Yes?"

"I don't like your new shampoo"

"What?" I asked, kinda annoyed by what he said. He just broke the sweet momentum between us with that question. "I like the first shampoo that you used, it smell nice. I noticed that you changed your shampoo and I don't like it."

"How did you know? Oh never mind, are you sniffing my hair?" I asked, he looked at me innocently and nodded. "I always smell your hair whenever we hug or cuddles and I kinda like the smell of your shampoo."

I didn't know how to react, I know that he is observant but I didn't know that he is THIS observant that he even know the smell of my shampoo.

I was about to answer him when I noticed Al and Jamie from a far so I immediately distance myself to Loki and acted like we're not talking to each other.

LoreKi fanart from my Momc Poleng (@Paupauxxxx on twitter)

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚