LoreKi AU: "You And I, Become One" (V-Day Entry)

☞LoreKi Fluff AU challenge by @loreleisfx on twitter
✎Day 13—“_____”
✎TagLish || 1900+ words
♪ ▷It's You◁by Sezairi
Nevaeh’s Note: I didn't put the certain topic in this part for the thrill.

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Loki

Do you know the unexpected feeling of meeting someone? and you have no idea that, that certain someone will play a big part of your life.

I was busy completing my jigsaw puzzle when I heard a knock from the door following by a clicking sound of the doorknob. I deduced that it was Aling Martha—the owner of this apartment—she's the only one who have a spare key of this unit, so, I didn't bother to look back.

"Excuse me, Loki" I heard Aling Martha let out a forced cough to get my attention. "Gusto kong ipakilala sa 'yo ang bago mong roommate."

I don't want to be rude even if they're disturbing my precious time that's why I turned my head to them. My gaze landed on the girl beside Aling Martha. I looked at her from head to toe and she did the same to me. She has an average height of women, petite, fair skin, and has a long brown hair with a bangs.

I remained my poker face expression, I mean I don't even know how to react if someone is introducing a stranger.

The girl waved her at me, "Hi, I'm Lorelei Rios. Pleased to meet you." she introduced.

Lorelei? Hmm.. What a unique name..

"Loki Mendez", I replied sounding uninterested. "Sorry, I'm in the middle of solving a puzzle here so do you mind not disturbing me for another five minutes?" I added before returning my gaze at the jigsaw puzzle.

I thought she’ll be like my other past roommate whose after a week or month suddenly left because of my ghost prank at them. But she’s different she found out my scheme and I’m amazed by her observant skill.

If she’s like the other, will I be alone? Will I still find someone that will stay with me for 12 years? Will I find someone like Lorelei Rios?

I think not, that’s why I’m thankful that Lorelei came to my life and now? Like a déjà vu, she entered the venue with Tita Martha on her side. Holding a bouquet of flower, her, wearing a white dress, a wedding gown to be exact. Like entering my life again for the second time but as my wife now.

I don’t understand why the groom cry whenever their bride walk down the aisle. But now, I’m experiencing the same feelings they felt when they got married. With teary-eyes I looked at Lorelei who’s walking slowly in the aisles, waiting for her to come at me. She’s also looking straight at me, wearing her beautiful smile.

She looks so beautiful in white!

Lorelei

I may look calm but deep inside I’m so freaking nervous. I’m getting married for Pete’s sake, why am I freaking out?

I breathed deeply, trying myself to be calm. Tita Martha held my arms and looked at me with assuring smile. I smiled at her and nodded.

The intro of the piano started, I stood straight in front of the entrance of the garden. May nakalagay na kurtina sa mismong entrada na magsisilbing pintuan. My hand gripped tight on the bouquet as the curtain opened slowly in half. I can now see the end of the aisles.