LoreKi AU: "Clingy Wife" (One Shot V)

☞Lorelei X Loki ¦¦ Compilation of One Shots
✎Genre: FLUFF/CRINGE
✎English || 250+ words
➜Nevaeh's Note: Okay, I'll remind you again that these are all AUs so expect every post to be OUT OF CHARACTER :)

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

“What if Lori as clingy wife?”

Loki entered their house after parking, "Love, I'm here" he announced

Loki entered their house after parking, "Love, I'm here" he announced. He was about to put his coat down when he heard a faint cry, he immediately went to their room and found Lori who's weeping while watching the television. He sighed in relief then joined Lori at the couch.

He looked at the screen and found that Lori isn't watching some sad drama, instead it's a cooking show, yet she's weeping like someone died.

"Hey Love, are you okay? Why are you crying over a cooking show?" he asked quite confused.

Lori glared at him then rolled his eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked again.

"Don't talk to me" Lori said coldly.

"Is this the time of your month?"

Lori rose to her seat and leave his husband who's still have no idea what's happening to her.

Loki followed him outside, "Love, tell me what's wrong"

Lori faced him with an annoyed expression, "You're ignoring me earlier, I'm just doing what you did to me"

"W-what?"

"Is your job more important than me?" she asked making Loki more confuse.

"We're okay earlier, you even bid me goodbye before I go to work. Did I do something wrong?"

"So are you saying that I'm just acting up? Are you blaming me?" she countered.

"It's not like that..." he paused then heaved a sigh, "Okay, I'm sorry if I really did something to you"

He pulled Lori into a hug, "Let's talk this out okay? What's our problem Love?"

Lori buried her face in Loki's chest then cried again, "I-I just miss you"

"I'm already here" he whispered then kissed Lori's temple.

"I thought you're ignoring me..."

"I thought you didn't love me anymore" she cried.

"No, don't think like that okay? I always love you Lori"

Loki is already weirded out about Lori today. In their 3 years of marriage, Lori never acted up this way. He was supposed to be the one clinging over Lori.

But now, suddenly she became a crybaby and a clingy one which is out of her character. She's always composed and calm, not the other way around.

To be able to know what's happening to his wife, he messaged their friend, Alistair.

Loki suddenly looked at the girl in his side who's eating her third plate of food

Loki suddenly looked at the girl in his side who's eating her third plate of food. For a disciplined woman like her who always check her diet, this is her first time to eat too much dinner. There's really something different from her.

Loki is slowly convinced that his wife is really pregnant. Much convinced when they're already in bed, he's the one who loves cuddling her but now Lori's already hugging him tight like she doesn't want Loki to leave her side.

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚

Message, Questions, Requests Feedback and Writing Criticism send here ☞ ngl.link/cattylafea