LoreKi AU: "Work Out" (One Shot II)

☞Lorelei X Loki ¦¦ Compilation of One Shots
✎Genre: FLUFF/CRINGE
✎TagLish || 680 words
✎TW: Not applicable for 💚 minded choz
Nevaeh's Note: I didn't plan on posting these AUs here but I kinda feel sorry for not posting an update. In case y'all still haven't read my LoreKi one shots on twitter, it's here now.

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

"Hey Loki, today's your schedule for your work out right?" asked Lori upon sitting at the couch. Loki didn't respond and remains reading his book.

"Hey, didn't you hear me? Or nagkukunwari ka lang na walang narinig?"

Loki lowered the book slightly and looked at the girl near him, "I don't feel like working out" he reasoned.

Lori raised her eyebrow then crossed her arm, "Tinatamad ka na naman, hindi pwede. You should stick to your routine, wait, I'll just get the mat."

Lori stood up and went directly to Loki's room. Loki scratches his head out of frustration, he doesn't really have any motivation to work out today. But he knows he can't thwart Lori. He just watch the girl going out of his room and place the mat at the living room for him.

"Can I just skip today? Promise, I'll work out tomorrow" he pouted his lips slightly, clasped his hands together hoping that Lori will comply.

He immediately frowned when Lori shook her head and pointed her finger at the mat. "Change your clothes so you can start"

"But-"

"No buts"

Unwillingly, Loki stood up and went to his room, change his clothes and went back. Lori already set up his timer and work out guide.

He suddenly smiled when he remembered something. It'll surely motivate him to work out today.

"What's with the smile?" Lori asked, thinking that his boyfriend is already out of his mind.

"I'll be motivated today if we'll do it again" Loki spoke.

"Do what?"

"You know, the top push up"

Lori tried to remember what Loki's talking about.Her mouth gaped when she realized what Loki wanted. "There's no way that I'll do that again" she shook her head and leaned her back.

"Please? I'll be motivated for sure, just let me do it"

Lori looked at him hesitantly, that was actually kinda embarrassing. They did it last time but end up caught by Al and Jamie and she swear to herself that she'll never do it again.

"Please Love" Loki pleaded.

She bit her lower lips, she knows that she can't resist Loki especially when he's calling her 'Love' using his gentle voice. It's her weakness.

"Ugh! Fine, fine" she gave in.

Loki smiles widely and shouted 'YES' at the back of his mind. Lori stood up, sat at the mat then laid her back flat. Loki then positioned over Lori's top, both of his hand placed on her side. Push up position to be exact.

Lori didn't move and chose to close her eyes as Loki started doing push-ups. Loki on the other hand is trying his best to keep going while staring down at his girlfriend's beautiful face. He even stopped himself to laugh, seeing Lori's face became red.

Lori opened her eyes when she felt something touched her lips. Her heart skipped a beat when Loki pecked her lips when he pushed down to her.

"Parang umaabuso ka na ah"

"I told you, I'll be motivated right?" he placed another kiss in Lori's lips.

Lori shifted her face to the left side making Loki chuckles.

"Aren't you tired yet?" she asked.

"Not yet Love, I'm fired up now" he said then pecked her cheek.

Lori have no idea how long will she stay under Loki, while he's doing push-ups. She looked at him again and noticed the beads of sweat on Loki's face and forehead.

"Oh!"

Loki flopped in her top, his face near the crook of Lori's neck. Loki is panting too hard and Lori can already feel his breath through her skin. She let him rest at her top for a while. But notice that Loki has no plan to get up and just continue pinning her down.

"Hey, parang nag-eenjoy ka na yata ah, tayo na"

"5 minutes"

"No, tayo na, ang bigat mo" Lori complained, she pushed his body then get up."Ituloy mo na ang work out mo, ginawa ko na ang gusto mo"

Loki groaned but still continued his work out routine so he can finish it already and cuddles Lori later.

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚

Message, Questions, Requests Feedback and Writing Criticism send here ☞ ngl.link/cattylafea

Idea based below: