LuGgie AU: "Unspoken Feelings"

☞Luthor X Maggie ¦¦ AU requested by an anonymous sender
✎Genre: Light Angst, Slight Fluff
✎TagLish || 2200+ words
✎Normal High School Theme, Rhea's Cameo
♪ ▷Pagtingin◁ by Ben & Ben
Nevaeh’s Note: First and foremost, I just want to thank all of you who's reading my AUs, I know I'm just a beginner but because there are people who support me, I feel inspired to write more. Specials thanks also to my fellow PLayers (Supreme Multi-talented Marytr ng LoreKis) You guys are my first readers, ILY <3
And thanks to Purple_joy15, zywonzywon, ziayidelfin and leevilban for liking/voting my updates :)

Added Note: I don't know Maggie's POV style since she doesn't have a POV on PL so bare with me.

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Maggie

"Naranasan mo na ba magkagusto sa kaibigan mo?"

That's the question that I overheard by my classmate before I went out for lunch. I can't help but wonder that question, Did I experience it? I think I am and I'm kinda afraid that, that certain person will find out my feelings for him.

I sighed before entering the ExeCom office, there were some officers inside and they greeted me so I greeted them back. I took the files that I needed to submit later to the council. While busy filing the papers I heard a slight knock and the door swung open.

"Maggie" a cold voice called me, I turned my head, Luthor entered the room with his hand behind him. Luthor waited until the other officers went out of the office. Then he faced me, "I want you to help me for the process of our activity proposal later after class"

"Okay, I'll be there" I calmly answered but the truth is I'm nervous inside.

"Why are you here? Isn't it lunch time already?" he asked. "Huh? Uhhh oo, may kinuha lang ako para mamaya"

"Do you want to eat lunch with me?"

I was stunned in my place, I shouldn't assume anything, he just asked me for lunch. But why am I feeling happy? Why did my heart beat so fast?

"H-Huh?" I said almost whispering. He's looking straight at me so I avoided my gaze and cleared my throat. "I don't want to decline your offer Luthor but I promised Rhea to have lunch with her, I hope you don't mind" I slightly smiled at him.

He nodded his head, "Its okay, I'll be on my way. Let's just see each other later." I nodded before he walked out. I watched his back until he shut the door. I sighed in relief, I didn't notice that I'm already holding my breath while talking to him. I held my chest, I can still feel my heart beating like a drum.

I didn't know when this feelings started, I just woke up one day and I just saw myself smiling whenever I see him, my heart began to beat hysterically whenever he's close to me, I can't even look at him in the eyes for a minute. Yes, its the Vice President, its Lucian Thoren Mendez whom I like.

I immediately went out and went to the cafeteria,  I looked around to look for Rhea, thankfully, I saw her sitting on the near table. "Sorry, ngayon lang ako, dumaan pa ako sa office eh" I said to Rhea upon sitting in front of her.

She smiled at me, "Its okay, medyo kararating ko lang din"

"Why are you alone? You're not with your club mates?" I asked curiously. She shook her head, "I left them in the club room so they can have an alone time together" she said while grinning.

"What do you mean?"

She looked around before drawing close near me to whisper so I moved forward to hear what she is about to say, "Feeling ko may something kay Lori at Loki, kakaiba yung tinginan nila. Kaya iniwan ko na muna silang dalawa." she reclined on her seat still grinning.