LoreKi AU: "Precious Little Secret: The Meet Up"

☞Lorelei X Loki ¦¦ AU requested by an anonymous sender
✎Genre: OOC, Slight Fluff, Light Angst, Adult
✎TagLish || 5500+ words || Full Version || Part 1 of 2
✎Age range of the Characters are: 32-33 years old
✎A different level of trope, Kinda enjoyed writing this one chzz
➜Nevaeh’s Note: SKL. Ipo-post ko na din pala sa Watty Profile ko (Conversations) yung mga sagot ko sa PL AU related questions na sini-send on my Sayout account. Mostly, mga naka-followed lang sa ’kin ang mano-notify.

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Preview

"Jamie! Anong gagawin ko? Anong gagawin ko?"

"Ano pa ba? Edi sabihin mo sa kaniya, tutal involved kayong dalawa diyan"

"I-I can't..."

"Why?"

"T-this is not part of the plan, we're not expecting this. He's not expecting this, malamang magagalit siya."

"Lori, listen to me okay? He loves you, Loki loves you. He'll accept it for sure."

"P-paano kung hindi?"

"Lori, baka napa-praning ka lang, bakit hindi mo muna subukan? Talk to him, okay?"

"Okay... okay..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Letter

To Loki,

Hi Love, happy 5th Anniversary. Time really flies so fast, it's been a while since we first met. We were still High School that time. I have no idea that my supposed to be roommate only, will become a big part of my life and now my boyfriend.

I still remember the day when you courageously confessed to me. You're soaking wet that time because of the rain, showed up in front of my unit then straightforwardly said that you like me. I was speechless that time, I don't know how to respond. All I know was that, I was so worried upon seeing you.

I didn't give you a clear answer because I was busy taking care of you but then, the next day, you shamelessly said that you like me. I gave you the chance that you like, and I didn't regret that. It was all worth it to risk our friendship over this love.

You are worth to love Loki. And no one expected that we will come this far, we are now celebrating our 5th Anniversary. I want to thank you for all the things that you did for me, for protecting me, for taking care of me. You're the most precious thing that happen to me, Loki.

You know that I love you right? I'll love you forever Loki, you'll always be in my heart and mind. You're the memory that I will keep 'til I die. You don't know how lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. I hope you'll understand if I have to leave. I know this'll be hard for you and me, but I have to do this. 

You and I will meet again, When we're least expecting it, One day in some far-off place, I will recognize your face and we'll see each other again. You still have a long way to go Love, take care of yourself.

Thank you and I'm sorry Loki.

I love you.

From Lorelei