LoreKi AU: "Lip Balm" (One Shot IV)

☞Lorelei X Loki ¦¦ Compilation of One Shots
✎Genre: FLUFF/CRINGE
✎TagLish || 200+ words
➜Nevaeh's Note: One shots of pang-iinggit ng LoreKi talaga 'to guys wahahahah

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

"Loki" Lori called.

"Hmm?" Loki asked without leaving his gaze at the book he's reading, "I noticed that your lips were kinda dry, try using this" Lori handed a lip balm to him.

Loki looked at it like it's the most strangest things he saw. "What's that?"

"It's a lip balm, put it on your lips" she instructed.

"Why?"

Lori heaved a sigh, "Just put it okay, wag ka na magtanong"

"Are you sure that's not poisonous?" he asked again.

Lori pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to keep her cool. "It's not poisonous Loki, I just tried it today"

"Try it again"

"What?"

"I didn't see you putting it on your lips, so try it again"

Lori almost lose her patience because of him but still do what he's asking. She put it on her lips again and showed it to Loki. "See it's not poisonous" she said after putting it.

Loki put the book down then draw closed to her, he cupped both of her cheeks then pressed his lips against Lori.

Lori's eyes widened.

Loki leaned back after a second, "Much easy way to put it" he stated.

He reclined on his seat and continued reading his book like nothing happened. Lori on the other hand is still stunned on her seat while her face flushing red.

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚

Message, Questions, Requests Feedback and Writing Criticism send here ☞ ngl.link/cattylafea