LoreKi AU: "Couples" (V-Day Entry)

☞LoreKi Fluff AU challenge by @loreleisfx on twitter
✎Day 7—“Double Date”
✎TagLish || 1000+ words
Nevaeh’s Note: I posted on twitter that the full version of this AU will be here on WP but I changed my mind because the continuation of this AU will also be on the next AU (Day 8)so, I don't need to add another scene here. :)

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

Lorelei

The crowd applauded as the play come to an end. I smiled while clapping my hands, we're here on the theater and watched Jamie's play. She really is a good actress, the whole team of this play stood up in the stage and bowed in unison to thanks the audience.

I'm with Loki and Alistair today, Jamie invited us all to watch their play and gave us VIP tickets. Alam naming magtatampo si Jamie kapag hindi kami nakanood kaya ginawa ko talaga lahat para maging free ang schedule ko ngayong araw.

I took my phone when I received a message, it was from Jamie and she's asking us to go in the backstage. Niyaya ko si Al at Loki papunta sa backstage. May isang staff na nagturo sa amin kung saan namin pwede makita si Jamie.

The staff pointed at the door with a Dressing room sign. We knocked and waited for someone to open the door. Seconds after, the door opened and a lady in a blond hair greet us and let us in.

"OMG! Hi guys!" Jamie greeted, she's still wearing his costume and wig. She immediately approached us, niyakap niya kami isa-isa. Al handed a bouquet and Jamie accepted it. "Congratulations Jamie, your play is a success and it was amazing, even your acting skill. You really are a great actress." Al commended. "Aww, thank you Al" Jamie gave a peck on Al's cheek.

PDA!

"Congrats Jamie, nadala ako sa iyak mo ah. Ang galing mo talaga ang ganda rin ng mga costumes mo, bagay sa 'yo" puri ko sa kaniya. Jamie smiled widely, "Thank you, Lori. Ilang beses ko rin p-in-ractice yung iyak na yun ah" I gave her a thumbs up to show that she really did great.

Bumaling naman si Jamie kay Loki na katabi ko, "How about you Loki? What can you say about the play?" she asked. Loki looked at Jamie with confuse expression, "Uhhh it was good" tipid nitong sabi.

Jamie pouted, "Natulog ka 'no? Ginamit mo na naman siguro yung technique mong pagtulog na nakamulat"

Loki held his nape and averted his gaze, "I'm sorry, I didn't intend to sleep. I just..." napailing na lang ako. Hindi pa rin talaga siya nagbabago.

Jamie told us to wait for her outside, she'll just change her clothes and after that we can go straight to the restaurant. We planned to eat together, its been a while since we last ate with just the four of us. We became busy with our work and we barely meet up.

Jamie chose an Italian Resto, maganda daw kasi ang reviews sa nasabing restaurant kays gusto niya daw i-try. Wala namang kaso sa 'min as long as we're together.

While waiting for our order to arrive, nag-usap-usap muna kami. "May napapansin ba kayo?" biglang sabi ni Jamie. My forehead creased and shot a glance to Al and Loki they just shrugged so I looked again to Jamie, "Para tayong naka-double date" masaya niyang sabi at pumalakpak pa.

Tipid na lang akong ngumiti, akala ko naman ay kung ano nang napansin niya. Akala ko may krimen na namang napansin si Jamie. I suddenly remembered back when we were high school, wherever we go there's a crime that will suddenly happen out of nowhere like its a curse. Thankfully, when we're in college, nawala na yun.

"Since we're on a double date, what if mag-ask tayo ng couple questions" Jamie suggested

Nagtinginan kaming apat, Al agreed kaya pumayag na lang din ako. Loki on the other hand didn't say anything pero wala na rin naman siyang magagawa kahit tumanggi siya. "Okay, I'll ask you first" Jamie said, pointing her finger at me and Loki.

"What did you like or love about each other?"

Napaisip ako sa tanong ni Jamie, ano nga bang nagustuhan ko kay Loki? Other people was actually confuse on why I like Loki, back in high school, I found Loki as a harsh, wreckless, straightforward and insensitive person. Iba rin ang perspective niya sa ibang bagay and he's not the kind of person who will stick to the rules.

Despite of his flaw and imperfections, he still has a good side. Habang patagal nang patagal ko siyang nakikilala at nakakasama, nagbago na rin naman ang ugali niya. I like him for being tough, despite of the different problems and tragic things that happen to him, naging matatag pa rin siya.

I'm still thinking of what to answer when Loki suddenly talk, "I love her because she is Lorelei" I looked at Loki and he is already looking at me.

"I know you love her but can you elaborate Mr. Mendez?" Jamie added.

Loki slightly smiled, still looking straight at me, "I love her because she managed to put up with me. She changed me for the better. Despite my flaws, she still see the good in me. She's been there through my worst days, she's been there throughout everything. She's always by my side and she didn't give up on me. I can't imagine myself with anyone other than her." I felt Loki's hand holding my hand and intertwined it.

"I love her because she is MY Lorelei" nanatili lang kaming magkatitigan ni Loki. I don't know what to feel about what he said, I just smiled at him.

"Aww, ano baaa? Bakit ako naiiyak sa speech ni Loki" biglang sabi ni Jamie kaya naputol ang titigan namin ni Loki at napatingin sa kaniya. Jamie even acted like she's wiping her eyes, kahit wala naman talagang luha.

"Ikaw naman Lo—"

Jamie was interrupted when a waiter served our food. Hindi na natuloy ang tanungan portion namin dahil inuna na naming kumain na muna.

゚。・*.゚☆✿◕ᴗ◕✿☆゚.*・。゚