EmThor AU: "Attention On Me, My President"

☞Emeraude X Luthor ¦¦ AU requested by an anonymous sender
✎Genre: Fluff/Cringe?, Out of Character
✎English || 1600+ words
Nevaeh’s Note: This AU was also kinda rushed? I had a writer's block and had a hard time writing EmThor AU since this is my first time. Im not on my best today, bare with me and this AU 🤧

゚。・*.゚☆゚.*・。゚

After a ten minutes break, SSC and ExeCom officers gathered around the pool side, most of them are curious on the bridge-like-passageway at the pool, a long improvised bridge was placed in the middle and some of its steps were missing.

Clark High SSC and ExeCom officers were on a 3 days leadership training in a private resort that the Emerson's Family owned. This is their last day and this is their last activity.

Sir Jim Morayta stood up on a platform so everyone can see him, "Okay officers, for our last activity, you will play Crocodile River. It will test your Leadership ability along with the collaboration of each of the members." Some of the officers murmured and asked each other if they know the game.

Crocodile River is an activity where team members need to work together and support each other as they cross an imaginary river filled with crocodiles. They will assign a leader that will lead them, the leader will be the guide and the eyes of his/her members. The rest of their group should wear a blindfold while crossing the bridge. They should cross the bridge together without anyone falling at the pool.

Professor Morayta explained the mechanics, some were excited while some were nervous. There were 20 students all-in-all, so they were divided into 4 groups, 5 members each. The students lined up in front of the teacher to withdraw a paper for their respective groups. The students who chose a paper with an L letter means they'll be the leader.

Sir Morayta gave each group 5 minutes to think of their strategy on how to cross the bridge. After the given time, group 1 lined up, all of them are wearing a lifeguard for safety while the 4 members are wearing a blindfold. Their leader—Lyndon—stepped at the bridge, his members were behind him, next to him is Maggie who's holding on the rope they connected to each other. Lyndon started to move forward as he tells his group how many step they need to move. At first, it seems like their strategy is working but since the bridge is shaking, their one members lose balance and they all fell one after another.

Group 2 started next with Rye as their leader, Rye executed their planned strategy and they were able to cross the bridge. The next group which has Luthor as their member also succeeded. The last group lined up next with Gio as their leader, next to him is the President of the coucil which is Emeraude. They're holding each others hand while crossing, they collaborated well and was able to cross the bridge, they shouted and hugged each other in happiness after they reached the end.

Professor Morayta congratulated the groups who successfully worked together. As a reward to all of the students who participated, the teacher announced that their Leadership training is finally done and they can now enjoy the rest of the day. When they went back at the villa, a buffet lunch was served to them.

Emeraude made sure that everyone is already eating before she eat, when she's done and about to get her own food, a hand grabbed her wrist. She turned around and found Luthor who's sitting at the near table.

Before she could even ask, Luthor already answered her question, "I already got your food, you can sit here" She looked at the plate with food on the table next to the VP. She smiled and thanked him as she sit at the chair which Luthor pulled for her.

They're alone at their table silently eating. When they're done they stayed for a bit while eating their dessert. Maggie and Rye showed up and sit with them. While talking to each other about the fun activities, Luthor sneakily held Emeraude's hand under the table. Emeraude was slightly surprised but didn't repulse and let him.