Spread ch.53

-a few weeks later-
Willow started her new school she really liked it so they were happy about that she had made friends at dance so she would go to the occasional sleep over or birthday party she was really happy and as for Carlos Tk could tell he was acting off since he left for New York a few weeks ago but yet again Carlos shift schedule changed he was doing more overnights then day shifts so Tk just let him be he knew that if something was on his mind or bothering him that he would tell Tk when he was

Tk got off his shift and when he came he was only greeted by Bailey Carlos had took willow to a sleepover before he left for his shift so it was just the two of them Tk got bored so he did some cleaning he cleaned willows room put her toys that she left out away and he did some dishes and went to do the laundry he found Carlos's coat the must have fallen on the floor so he added it to the laundry pile when he went to go do the laundry he checked pockets and when he got to Carlos's pockets he pulled out a few packets when he went to look at the packets and saw the title " brain tumor ? What do I do now ?" And that's when he was paralyzed with fear

Carlos came home around 3 in the morning seeing Tk sitting on the couch with a blanket "hey I told you you didn't have to wait up for me ." Carlos said smiling as he put his bag in the closet "couldn't sleep ." Tk said biting his lip " why what's wrong ?" Carlos said turning to look at Tk " is it true ?" tk said putting the packets on the tabled " I can explain Tk .." Carlos said " answer the question Carlos .." Tk said sitting forward " yeah .." Carlos said sitting next to Tk and that's when Tk's heart shattered " what stage .." Tk said shakily "three.." Carlos said trying the grab Tk's hand but Tk moved away standing up as he walked around the living room " did you know before I left for New York ?" Tk said on the verge of tears "you were so excited to see your little brother I didn't want to spoil that for you .." Carlos said standing up all he wanted to do was hold Tk " I knew if I told you you would have canceled on your mom ." Carlos said " Carlos that was a month ago ! Why didn't you tell me after ?" Tk said as tears came rolling down his face " because you seemed so happy i didn't want to ruin that for you .." Carlos said " because of you ! Carlos don't you get it I'm happy because I'm with you your here with me . You make me happy Carlos ." Tk said as tears came flowing down " Carlos you have a little girl who absolutely adores you who already lost her birth parents how's she going to feel when she loses another one ?" Tk said wiping his face " don't talk about starting a family and make plans for our future if you don't plan to stick around for it." Tk said walking away Carlos turned Tk around "hey hey hey look I'll schedule the surgery first thing in the morning okay I promise I do want a family with okay and I'm gonna do everything I can to stick around for it but I need you with on for this ." Carlos said wiping Tk's face with his thumbs " I never would be anywhere else ." Tk said " better not leave me Reyes .." Tk said giving Carlos his pinky " I promise ." Carlos said wrapping his pinky around to Tk's Tk bright himself into hug Carlos Carlos wrapped his arms around Tk rubbing his back as he heard Tk sniffle " it's gonna be okay ty I promise ."