Part 1, Original Chapter

Today was the day. The day where you returned to Inazuma.  You took in a deep breath as you held the doorhandle tightly. You glanced back at the beautiful house you had been in for so long, and finally stepped out. 

There wasn't anything you needed to take with you. You had little to no belongings anyway. You had the bracelet your mom gave you on your wrist, and... Thats about it. 

You made your way through the busy streets of Liyue till you reached the harbor. Crowded. As usual. "Now... Where's that ship I'm supposed to get on?" You mumbled, finally spotting the ship. You walked over. "Uh hello! Is this captain Beidou's ship?" You yelled to one of the men on board. He glanced up at you. "Yes, it is! You must be Y/n?" 

 "Thats me!" The man smiled and nodded. "Climb aboard then!" You walked up the long, wide board that made a walkway from the dock to the ship. It was quite the beautiful boat. You glanced up at the captain as she made her way over. "Good morning, Y/n! Ready to go?" You nodded. Which was followed by a sigh. You loved Liyue, but Inazuma was home. It's time to go back. 

Beidou smiled slightly. "I understand kid. It's hard to leave, but you will be fine." She ruffled your hair and began to walk off. "Let's go crew!" 

A moment later the ship began to move forward. You were slightly uneasy at first. It had been a while since the last time you were on a boat. You headed to the front of the ship, where Beidou was. She glanced down at you; her arms folded. "Just be aware kiddo, that once we get closer to Inazuma, it's gonna be a mess." 

"Whys that? Did something happen?" You questioned. She sighed. "The Shogun is using her power in attempt to 'lock up' Inazuma. So, there's a horrible lightning storm surrounding it. She also has her stupid Vision Hunt Decree going on." 

"Vision Hunt Decree? What's that?" Beidou looked at your Electro Vision. Which was attached to the side of your hip on your belt. "Basically, she's taking peoples Visions away for whatever god-awful reason. So, I suggest you hang onto that as best as you can. Stay out of sight from guard's and watch your back."  

The Electro Archon... Taking peoples Visions? Wonderful. Did she have to do this right now? Around the time you wanted to come home? "I'll be on guard 24/7. Thats for sure. I can't believe she's doing that." Beidou rolled her eyes. "She has this idea in her head about 'Eternity'. Apparently taking peoples Visions has something to do with it. When you get there, maybe you could try and get more info on it." 

You nodded. 

Not long after, Beidou showed you to a room. You hung out for a while before laying down to rest... It was gonna be a long trip.