Part 1

This was it.

Today was the day I returned home.

You could say I was nervous, maybe a little worried? I mean, I hadn't been there for 8 years. It was probably very different now..

I walked down the harbor, scanning each boat for a specific one. The Crux. I would be taken to Inazuma by the captain; Beidou. I had chatted with her before, so we were acquainted. But I didn't know much about her.

Immediately recognizing Beidou and the ship she was near, I made my way over. I hoped I wasn't too early nor too late. She was speaking to someone, so I waited to greet her.. But it seemed she noticed me already.. "Y/n! Just on time." I sighed of relief before walking over. "Morning Beidou." 

"The crew is just finishing up, so we will be going in no time. You're welcome to start settling in if you'd like."

"Thank you." I smiled as she ruffled my hair and nudged me along. I made my way onto the ship while she continued her conversation. This was my first time on a boat in a while. I hadn't left Liyue at all since I'd came.

I took the small backpack off my shoulders and sat it down beside me. I leaned on the side of the ship, taking in the fresh salty air of the ocean. "Alright crew! Let's get the anchor and go!" I glanced behind me. Seems we were leaving now.. 

I sighed as I took my final look at Liyue. I was ready to return home.

However, I had no clue what was in store for me once I arrived..

Things were about to get messy.

A/N: I really apologize for the large delay! I had a busy schedule, and then forgot Wattpad existed for a while- But here's chapter one! 

Ik it's short, but it will get longer as we go! <3