Part 6, Original Chapter

"Y/n.." Kazuha tapped you. No response. 

"Y/n..Come on..Gorou wants you.." You sprung up.. Kazuha jumped back. "Jeez Y/n!.." You laughed. "Didn't know you could freak out like that." He sighed. "Okay well..Hurry up. Gorou needs you." 

You nodded as Kazuha left the tent. 

Shortly after, you made your way out of the tent. Soldiers were everywhere.. You headed into the large tent again. Gorou perked his ears up. "Oh, your awake! I assume Kazuha told you that I needed you?" "Correct." 

He nodded. "Okay. Do you have your weapon?" You pulled out your weapon. "I always do." And now he's wagging his tail again..  "Well then, follow me." You followed him out of the tent. He was taking you to a small clearing to see your fighting skill. As you walked through the huge groups of soldiers, you couldn't see Kazuha anywhere.. 

"Where's Kazuha at?.." Gorou glanced over at you. "Honestly, that's a good question. Kazuha goes wherever he wants, whenever he wants. So, he could be anywhere." You raised an eyebrow. "And he does this often?" He nodded. "Yep. But don't worry. Hes fine. I'm telling you, that kid is full of surprises. A few Vision Hunters or treasure hoarders won't scare him." 

"Interesting.." He really was full of surprises.. 

                                  -----     -----     -----     -----     -----     -----

                                                          ~ Kazuha ~

I headed back to the resistance camp, to find Gorou and Y/n doing some training. I watched for a moment before making my presence known.. 

"How's the training going?" They both stepped back from each other. Gorou was breathing heavily, while it looked like Y/n hadn't even broken a sweat..

"Shes kicking my ass!" Gorou panted. I laughed. Y/n had the biggest smirk on her face I'd ever seen. "Well, continue. I'll be going back to camp." Gorou nodded as Y/n looked at me for a moment. "Cya Kaz!" Her focus went right back to Gorou. Well that was unexpected.. 

I nodded nervously and began to leave.. For some reason when she looked at me like that I got this weird feeling.. Its probably nothing.. Right?

                                                          ~ 2nd person ~

As soon as Kazuha left, you continued. You dodged most of Gorou's attacks, but he had gotten you a few times. However, Gorou couldn't manage to dodge a single one of your attacks. Just as he said.. You really were kicking his ass. 

Not much longer and Gorou called it for the day. He was exhausted, but so were you. "Nice job Y/n. You're not bad." You smiled. "Thanks. You're pretty good too." Gorou wagged his tail. "Thanks Y/n!" You nodded as Gorou began returning to camp. However, you decided to head out into the nearby forest to chill for a bit. There was still plenty of daylight left anyway.