Part 2

A/N: Anything that's put between these: ' and is in italic are thoughts :D

Extra info: You are an Electro sword user. I apologize to those who prefer a different weapon, but it's hard to write an attack skill that probably won't apply well to all weapons lmao. I apologize if you don't like Electro much either x)

Arriving at Inazuma...

After the super long trip to Inazuma, we finally made it to Tenshukaku. As I gathered my things, I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I glanced up to see Beidou, but she had a very serious look.. 

"Before you go, there is one thing I'll warn you about. And that is The Vision Hunt Decree. Have you heard of it?" I shook my head. 'Vision Hunt Decree hm?.. Don't tell me people are taking Visions now..'

"The Shogun is currently looking for Visions. She currently has this thing with "Eternity", and will stop at nothing to make sure it happens.. So, just be aware that if they see your Vision, they will want it."

"Thank you for telling me. I'll be careful." 

| Time Skip |

'So much for being careful.. Great going, Y/n.'

I was surrounded at this point, polearms pointed my direction. They refused to let me go until I proved that the purple glowing thing on my hip wasn't a Vision. Unfortunately, there was no lie one could come up with to escape this.. So my only option was to..

Run.

"You really thought I'd give it up that easily?.." I pretended to be disappointed, sighing as I shook my head. My sword appeared in my hands as I infused it with Electro. I then stabbed it into the ground below me. The lightning bolts from the blade travelled to the Vision Hunters, stunning them enough for me to run.

(Similar to Beidou's skill)

I grabbed my sword and ran down the city streets. I tried to avoid people, I didn't exactly want to hurt anyone because of my stupidity.. 

Making it out of the city, I thought I was free.. Till I heard more of them coming. I groaned. My legs were hurting already, and I only had so much air left. I glanced behind me to see they were only getting closer.

Suddenly, an arm slid around me as a hand covered my mouth. I nearly screamed as I was pulled a certain direction.. My back was carefully pushed against a tree as I was pinned there.. 

I opened my tightly closed eyes to be met with crimson ones.. The boy held a finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet.. I couldn't help but feel flustered of how close we were.. Not to mention- He was kind of handsome?..

I snapped from my thoughts when I heard a voice.. "Did we lose sight of her?" There was a small pause.. "I think so.." One of them groaned. "Let's go put up wanted posters immediately.. She cannot get away. You know how the Shogun gets.." 

After a moment of not hearing them, the boy quickly uncovered my mouth and backed away. I sighed deeply before returning my attention to him.. He seemed very quiet, since he had yet to say anything to me. Even though his eyes stared right back into mine.

"Ah..Thank you for that.." The boy nodded, sending a small smile.. 'How can one be so-' 

"Your quite welcome..I figured you needed some help so.." He paused a moment. I was too stunned by his voice to say anything. For Archons sake I didn't even know him and I was already simping?-

"I apologize for..ahem.. Pinning you to the tree.." My eyes widened a bit.. "O-Oh! It's alright.. You just scared me at first.." I laughed a little. He chuckled too.. 

"Oh.. How rude of me.. I'm Kaedehara Kazuha. But just Kazuha is fine." He held out a hand for me to shake.. That's when I noticed only one of his hands were bandaged. I wonder what happened?..

I grabbed his hand gently. "Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you." We did a small shake before letting go.. He had soft hands.. 

"Let's say we go somewhere safer? Then we could chat more?" I nodded. 

"Sure. Lead the way."

Unedited

A/N: I enjoy this story a whole lot more already-