Part 3

After being chased by Vision Hunters, and running into a mysterious boy who I later learned the name of.. I found myself at one of the highest cliffs in Inazuma with him.. Though I just met him, he had a very safe and warm aura somehow.. Which was the only reason I trusted him. 

If he had ill intent, he would have harmed me already.. Right?

"Thats a long ways down.." Kazuha chuckled. "Indeed. But it has the nicest view.." I awkwardly sat on the rock next to him, a decent gap between us.. I was going to keep it that way.

I glanced up at him, noticing how much attention he was paying to nature. That would explain all the maple leaves on his clothing and how he talks about the wind often..

"Electro hm?" I snapped my head his direction. "Are you staring at me or something?" I teased. He only laughed softly in return. His laugh was heavenly.. "No.. I just happened to notice."

"I see.. But, yeah I have an Electro Vision. What about you?.. Do you have one?"

He reached over to his left shoulder and unclipped something. He soon held it out to me in his palm. My eyebrows raised a bit. "Anemo? Explains a lot." He hummed before running his thumb over the glass covered Anemo symbol. "I'm merely attuned and fascinated with nature, that's all." He smiled a bit.

I noticed something still on his left shoulder.. Another Vision? But.. no color? I decided not to question.. Though I wondered what one would do with two Visions? You can't use two at once.. Could you?

Eventually he clipped the Vision back where it was and sighed. "Getting to the main topic I brought you here for.. I'm assuming you've heard of the Vision Hunt Decree, right?" I nodded, "I was told about it once I arrived. Keeping a Vision hidden is easier said then done though.."

He chuckled. "I had some trouble for a while too. I'm also in your same shoes.. Currently wanted under the decree for more than one reason. But that's for another time." Of course he left me at that.. He tends to do that often.. Though I couldn't help but worry over the reasons.

"My question is.. How would you like to end this? Bring freedom to Inazuma?"

"Yes.. But.. How?" I questioned. He smiled slightly. "The Watatsumi Island Resistance, to be specific.. Heard of them?" 

I shook my head.. "No.. I left Inazuma 8 years ago and just now returned.. I have no clue what's happened in those years." His eyebrows raised a bit. "I see.. Well, the Resistance is a force that rivals against the Shogun. They are small, but led by some of the best."

I'd heard some things about Watatsumi Island and the people there.. And I wasn't far from accepting the offer. Peoples Visions were being stripped away. It was highly unfair to Inazuma.

So.. I gave my answer.

"I'll join." 

The smile that came onto his face said it all. I wanted to burst. Could he smile any cuter? 

"Alright. We will head out in the morning then. Sound fine?" I nodded in return as he stood up. "Thank you, Kazuha." Though it sounded somewhat weird to say it with his name, it would also sound weird without it.. 

"You're welcome. Now let's find some shelter. We need rest of course." 

He held out a hand for me to take, which I hesitated to grab before finally just doing it. He soon led me off back into the forest to God knows where. But I trusted him.

Now, I just needed to prepare myself for the long journey ahead..

A/N: Holy moly- It took me so long to get this out. But here it is. It could be slightly better so I'll fix it more later, but for now it's good enough. Thank you for your patience as I slowly get back into writing this <3 :3