Part 9, Original Chapter

You woke up by the sun, shining right in your face. 

You let out a small groan and went to stretch but..An arm was around you?!..

You glanced up to see Kazuha. Your face turned a bright red as you realized.. You had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Now his arm was around you?.. 

You smiled softly as you noticed how peaceful he looked. You didn't mind having to sit there till he awoke if this is what you got to see.. 

                              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You kept replaying that scene from earlier that morning. After recognizing your true feelings for him not long ago, you had some hope he maybe felt the same way now.. Unfortunately, Kazuha had went with the Resistance. So you were by yourself again. But it was peaceful that way. You could think about stuff. 

Since Kazuha said you could go to the cherry blossom tree, if your careful, thats what you did. It was truly an elegant tree.. You had always loved them. Did Kazuha somehow know..? It wouldn't surprise you.

You sighed as you traced lines in the dirt below you. Something didn't feel right.. Maybe you should head back?..

You stood up, about to leave, when a voice stopped you in your tracks.. 

"Freeze! Right there!.." 

Shit!..

                                                            ~ Y/n ~

I froze as instructed.. It was Vision Hunters.. I was already surrounded and with my condition there's no way I could take all of them.. 

"Whats your name?.." I hesitated.. It wouldn't matter if I told them. I was probably recognizable. 

"I-Its Y/n.." Polearms were pointed my direction. I sighed.. "Well Y/n, your coming with us." They quickly grabbed me. Both of my arms were being held as they stole my Vision. My only defense. I wasn't happy about this.. I would not go down without some sort of fight. 

I began to struggle, trying to loosen their holds.. "Keep struggling, you'll regret it when you face the consequences." I smirked as I managed to break free. "If you can get me." I took off running. 

"Don't loose sight of her!.." I recognized that voice.. Kujou Sara.. 

Aint no way I was stopping even if she said so. Even though my wound was starting to sting.. I could get it looked at when I got back. 

"Y/n! Look out!.."   

                                                          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~