Part 13, Original Chapter, Final

"Kazuha?.." You approached the tree. No one seemed to be there.. You hoped that wasn't the case. It would mean you came all the way over here for nothing. 

You looked around. Still nothing.. You sighed and sat down against the tree. You decided to just be patient and wait.. But having to be patient to confess your feelings wasn't easy. 

You looked above you at the sky. Clouds were a majority of what you saw.. 

Your attention was snapped when you heard something.. You stood up to look around you. Nothing was there.. This was starting to get a bit creepy.. After assuming nothing was really there, you sat back down. 

Suddenly, a small maple leaf floated its way down in front of you.. Where the hell would a maple leaf come?.. Your under a cherry blossom tree.. 

"Perhaps a certain someone was looking for me?" 

That voice.. You looked to your left. There he stood. Arms folded and leaning against the tree. "Kaz!.." You quickly got up and pulled him into a hug. That caught him by surprise.. "Good greif, Y/n. You missed me that much?" 

You shoved him away playfully. "Maybe I did."  His face seemed to turn a light shade of pink at the statement. It looked cute.. "So..How have things been?.." You sat back down, he joined you. "Things have been alright. The Vision Hunt Decree is over now as you may know." 

"Yeah. Finally, no more running!" He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Indeed."

The next couple of minutes was silence.. You both knew what you wanted to say.. But you spoke up first.. "Kaz..?" He hummed. "There's something I'd like to tell you.." 

He turned to you. "Oh? What is it?" 

Here goes nothing.. "I've liked you for a while now.. In a..more than a friend kind of way.." Silence was your only response. He was too shocked to say anything. Perhaps actions speak louder than words anyway?.. 

"I get it if you don't like me back-" He quickly pulled you in and pressed his soft lips to yours.. Your eyes widened.. You felt.. Free.

Since people have to breath, he finally pulled away. You both were kinda surprised about what just happened.. 

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that.." You smirked. "Well, now you have, and now you can do it whenever you want.." He glanced at you. Which you noticed.. "Kaz..Don't you do anything stupid..Woah!.." 

He pinned you to the ground carefully. He definitely was trying to be gentle with you.. "In that case.." His face was suddenly inches from yours.. 

"Would you like to do it again?.."