Part 4, Original Chapter

The sun slowly began to rise. The golden glow shining on your features. You squinted, a soft smile on your face. You stood up and stretched. "Ah, morning Y/n." You turned around to see Kazuha. "Oh! Morning." He tossed you something, you caught it. "Sorry. It's all I could find for food here." He had given you an apple. You giggled. "As long as we have something." 

"Thats true." Kazuha smiled and began to eat his apple. You did the same. 

It wasn't long before you both finished. But what was about to happen was least expected from the both of you. 

"Both of you! Don't move!" You looked around rapidly as soldiers surrounded you.. Not just any soldiers.. Vision Hunters. "You are both wanted under the Vision Hunt Decree. You're coming with us." Kazuha sighed. "If only you could make one exception.. Things could have been easier for you.." Kazuha glanced over to you. 

You looked back at him, as he suddenly dashed towards you. He grabbed your hand. "Cmon!.." You followed, as he dragged you to the cliff. "What are you doing?!-" You stopped at the edge and yanked your hand away. "We are not jumping!" Kazuha looked at you with soft eyes and held his hand out to you. "Do you trust me..?" 

The guards were running straight for you, and fast. You looked back at them, and back to Kazuha.. Did you trust him?.. Yes.. You did. You took his hand. "I do." He smiled. "Hang on." He wrapped his arm around you and jumped. You shut your eyes tightly. 

You felt a huge gush of wind and opened your eyes. A teal glow surrounded you, and you were safely on the ground. "Are you alright?" Kazuha let go of you. "I'm fine.. But...How the hell did you do that?!" He chuckled. "It's just nature at its finest. But let's not dwell on that. We need to get going. Watatsumi Island awaits us." 

Kazuha began to walk off, and of course you followed. You had no clue where to go so you had no choice. You kept replaying what just happened in your head. After something like that, you could probably trust Kazuha for life now.. Something about him though.. Why were you getting this weird feeling in your chest every time you look at him?.. 

You attempted to shrug it off. This feeling was probably nothing anyway. Besides, you didn't have time to focus on that right now. You needed to focus on freeing Inazuma from this stupid Vision Hunt Decree. 

Your attention was grabbed by.. snapping?.. "Y/n..?" Kazuha snapped his fingers in front of your face. You quickly came out of your thoughts and looked up at him. "Oh!.. Sorry." Kazuha chuckled. "You worried me for a second there." He ruffled your hair. "Cmon." 

That was a great way to embarrass yourself.. 

You attempted to keep up with him, though he was somehow really fast. Things were pretty silent, a little too silent. So you decided to speak up. "I'm not sure if you want to talk about this but.. What element did your friend have?.." Kazuha smiled softly. "Electro. Like you do.. If I'm being honest, you remind me of him a lot.." 

"Is that a good or bad thing?.." You were afraid of what the answer would be. "It's a good thing." He chuckled softly. You smiled. "Oh well, thank you?" He nodded. "I have a question for you as well.." 

"Hm?" You hummed, watching your feet. "What made you return to Inazuma?.." You froze in your tracks. "O-Oh.. Uh.." You froze with your words. Literally failing to speak. How would you tell him you lost both of your parents?.. He knew something was wrong.. "If you don't want to say, its fine!.. I won't pressure y-" "I.. lost my parents.." You interrupted.. 

His eyes widened slightly for a moment. "Oh.. Y/n.. I'm sorry.." You looked up and gave him a small smile. "It's okay.." You began walking again. He followed, and this time, walked closer to you.. He didn't say anymore..