Part 2, Original Chapter

You jumped out of bed to the loud crashing sound.. What the hell was that? 

You stood up, only to be knocked off your feet by the boat tipping. You got up and went for the door.. The door opened as a streak of purple darted across the sky. You were right in the middle of the storm. You became soaked the second you walked out the door from the pouring rain. It wasn't an easy task making it to Beidou, the wind and rain were pretty violent.  She was on the deck telling her crew what they needed to do.. 

She glanced at you. "Know how to sail?" You shook your head. "I have no clue." She chuckled. "Figured so. It's probably best if you head back to your room. The storms pretty bad. We should get out of it soon." If you were being honest, being in the room and out of the storm was a better idea. You quickly headed back to wait out the storm. 

You sat on your bed and traced your fingers over your mother's bracelet. The crash of the lightning making you jump a few times. It wasn't long before everything fell to complete silence. You slipped the bracelet back on your wrist and headed out to the deck again. Sure enough, you were out of the storm. 

The sun shined pretty brightly now, which gave you a beautiful view of the upcoming island. Inazuma.  Beidou walked up next to you and ruffled your hair. "Beautiful right?" You nodded. "Sure is." 

She smiled before walking off. "Alright crew, let's keep going for Inazuma!" 

                         -----       ------      ------     ------    -----    ------ 

It had been a couple days on the Crux Fleet, and you were finally at the harbor of Narukami island. You waved Beidou goodbye and thanked her for the ride. You hopped off the boat and took it all in. 

Inazuma felt different for sure. As you began to walk around you remembered what Beidou said. "Stay out of sight from guards and watch your back." You were very alert, which made a lot of people give you weird looks. But you didn't care much. You didn't want your Vision taken. 

Just as you rounded the corner. You were seen by guards. Shit..  "Miss! Halt right there!" Caught already? The guards walked over. "What's that on your side?" They pointed to your Vision.. "Its my Vision." They pointed their spears at you. "Under the rule of the Vision Hunt Decree, hand it over." 

"No way!" You raised your hand to the sky.. Before any of them could react, several purple streaks of lightning came down. Striking all of them. You pushed through them and ran. Just as more guards showed up. 

As you ran, a certain ash-blonde haired boy was watching you.. And soon followed.. 

                 ------     ------    ------     ------     ------      ------      ------     ------

You ran straight for the forest ahead. You knew you were wanted now. Which was not what you wanted to happen. But now you have to hide. As if it wasn't hard enough trying to protect your Vision. 

You came to a quick stop. A tall maple tree stood in front of you. You sighed and walked over to it. Deciding to catch your breath, you sat down and leaned against the tree. Shutting your eyes tightly. 

It was quiet. A little too quiet. 

Well, it was until you heard a bush rustle nearby. You grabbed your weapon and stood up. Nothing was there? So, you decided to call out. 

"Come out, right now!" Unexpectedly, a boy climbed out of the bushes. You pointed your weapon at him. He held his hands up quickly. His bright red eyes slightly startled you. It looked like they could see right through you. But there was some sort of.. Comfort about them?

"Don't be alarmed. I don't want to harm you." You lowered your weapon slowly. 

"Who are you?.."