Extra (Part 14, Original)

It had been a month since you both had confessed. You were seeing a new side of Kazuha. 

He was more protective of you than before, even though the decree was over. 

If you accidently cut yourself, or injured yourself in any way..He would flip out. He refused to let you leave his sight and became super clingy.. You wouldn't lie, it made your day when he got like that. Seeing Kazuha act like a 5 year old wasn't something you got to see often after all. 

And finally, he always went out of his way to make you feel special. Whether he made a new poem about you, or complimented you about every little thing.

You enjoyed every part of it.. 

                        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      

"Looking beautiful as always, darling." 

He gently lifted your hand and placed a kiss on your knuckles. It easily made you blush. He let out a small chuckle seeing your state. You sent him a harmless glare before looking away. "You look nice too.." You felt a pair of arms slide around your waist. 

"Really?.." He teased. He suddenly grabbed a maple leaf and tucked it in your hair. That was another thing.. He was always putting a maple leaf, or a flower in your hair. You refused to get rid of them so you had a good collection of maple leaves and flowers by now.. 

"Cmon. Let's go watch some stars?" He offered you his hand, which of course you took willingly. And..now you were being dragged. "Great Archons, Kazuha slow down." You laughed a little. 

Before you knew it you were already at the tree. Same tree you confessed, the same tree you fell asleep on his shoulder.. 

He released your hand as he sat down. You sat right next to him. He didn't hesitate to immediately wrap his arm around you and pull you closer. Which was followed by a kiss on your cheek. Always spoiling you with those.. 

"I love you, Y/n." You lay your head on his shoulder. "I love you too, Kaz."