Part 3, Original Chapter

"Who are you?.."

"Kaedehara Kazuha. You?"

"Y/n.. I suppose you followed me?" He nodded. "I did. Apologies. I saw what you did back there and decided to follow." You sighed and put your weapon away. "Are you talking about when I electrocuted the guards? If so, it's nothing. I don't need fans. I'm wanted now so that just draws attention." 

He chuckled softly. "It's what I'm referring to, but I promise you. I'm not a fan. I know your wanted now.. So I want to help." Help? Well, you would probably need it. Considering the fact, you forgot the layout of Inazuma. 

"I'll accept your help. Thank you.." He nodded and suddenly began walking to the maple tree.. "So, where are you heading?" If you were being honest, you had no clue. "I'm not sure exactly. I just arrived here from Liyue. I came back because Inazuma is my childhood home, but..I didn't expect this whole Vision Hunt Decree to be a thing. I'm already tired of it.." 

He sighed as he sat down and leaned against the tree. "In that case. I have a proposal." You raised an eyebrow. He continued.. "How would you like to become part of the resistance?" "The resistance?.. What's that?" 

"An army led by the one and only: Sangonomiya Kokomi. It opposes the Vision Hunt Decree. I figured that you might want to join.. They need more members after all." You paused and thought about it. Fighting against the Vision Hunt Decree to end it.. To free your home.. No one from Inazuma should have to deal with this.. Your willing to join.. 

But why did he trust you so much? He's only known you for 5 minutes or so. For all he knows, you could secretly be a bad guy.. You decided to question. "You trust me to join? You've only known me for 5 minutes.." He raised an eyebrow. "So your suggesting that your a danger?" Well crap. That went south quickly.. 

"N-No!.. I'm just saying.. You seem to trust me even though you know nothing about me. I don't understand.." A small smile formed on his lips. "I just know." Pfft.. What an answer.. "How could you just know?" "I have my ways.. You will find out later. For now, my concern is what answer your going to give me." 

"I'll join!- I want to help end this.." You spit that out a little quicker than expected.. The boy chuckled.. "Well then. Lets rest here for the night. We will head to Watatsumi Island in the morning." You sighed and nodded. Glancing to the sky, you noticed the already setting sun. You sat on the opposite side of the tree to Kazuha. It would be awkward if you sat right next to him.. 

Before you knew it, your eyes felt heavy and you drifted to sleep..

                             -----    -----    -----    -----    -----    -----    -----

You heard leaves crunching.. The small thud of footsteps. Someone's here.. Your eyes shot open..

But the sight you seen wasn't expected. 

It was Kazuha. He was not far off. He seemed to be standing on a small ledge and was looking off. He was..Clutching something? You sat up and tried to quietly approach him. Praying to the Archons you wouldn't startle him. 

You walked up beside him and glanced over. He was holding..A Vision? He looked over at you. "Oh. Hey Y/n. Did you need something?" You shook your head. "No, I came to check on you.. Do you.. Mind me asking why your holding a Vision? Is it yours?" 

He paused for the longest time. It scared you. Till he finally let out a sigh. "No.. It's not mine. It was an old friend's Vision.." He grabbed your hand and opened it, placing the Vision in your palm. You tensed at the sudden touch for a moment and looked down at your hand. The Vision was a plain grey. No color, no symbol. Nothing. It was a dead Vision. Which only meant one thing.. 

You gasped slightly.. "What..happened?" He looked down at your hand. 

"Tomo..A good friend of mine he was.. He asked me one day about the Musou no Hitotachi.. And really believed someone could withstand it. Which led to him challenging the Vision Hunters to a duel before the throne. By the time I arrived back at Tenshukaku the duel was already over.. So..I snatched his Vision and ran.." 

You stared down at the Vision blankly.. You were realizing how much he's been through now.  "I'm sorry that happened.." He looked up at you and gave a soft smile. Gently grabbing the Vision from you.. He also took you hand.. Wait.. What is he doing?!..

He lifted your hand to his face and placed a small kiss on your knuckles. "It's not your fault.." He released your hand and returned to the tree. You could feel your face burning. 

What the hell was that for..?

You took a second to calm down before you shook it off and returned to the tree. Let's just say.. You didn't get anymore sleep that night..