Part 12, Original Chapter

Almost two weeks already.. 

You sighed as you left your room and went to the elevator. Supposedly Beidou would be coming to the harbor today, so you figured to see how things were going.  

It had been a boring week. There wasn't much to do in Liyue unlike Inazuma. At least when you were in Inazuma you did something productive.. 

You looked at the landscape around you as you walked. Thats when you noticed Beidou's ship at the docks.. 

                             ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once you reached the harbor you trotted up to Beidou. She gave you a smile. "I was just about to come find you!" You raised an eyebrow. "Oh!.. Why?.." She ruffled your hair. "Your going home kiddo." 

"Really?" Your face seemed to light up. The thought of going home and getting to see..Kazuha. You had been longing for that since you left. 

"If you would have showed up any later I might have just left you here." She teased. You laughed a little. "Well, what are you waiting for? Your little crush has been wanting to see you." Your face went a bright red. "H-Hush about that!.." You quickly rushed past her. Though it was obvious that she was right. 

You leaned on the railing of the ship as you waited for the boat to start moving. You were hoping this journey wouldn't feel too long.. 

                             ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Home. Finally. 

As the crew dropped the anchor, Beidou walked up to say her goodbyes..And give a little bit of advice.. 

"So, you gonna tell him?" You knew what she was talking about.. "Probably.. I can't hide it anymore. It will slip out eventually or something anyway." She smiled. "Seems you learned a little something from what I said?" 

"I suppose I did." You gave a small smile back. Beidou sighed. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go find him." You took this as a hint that the anchor had dropped and you were good to leave the ship. You wasted no time. 

If you were being honest, you had no clue where Kazuha would be. No one would technically. He was always somewhere. However, one place he could be stuck out to you the most. That cherry blossom tree you both hung out at.. Maybe he was there? 

Watatsumi Island was a good ways away, but you would be fine. The Vision Hunt Decree was over, so there wasn't much to worry about. You could defend yourself if you had to. 

You let out a small sigh. "I'll see you soon, Kaz.." 

                                                              ~ Kazuha ~

The sudden change in the wind only hinted one thing.. Y/n was back. 

It was a few days ago when I asked Beidou to bring her back. I hoped she didn't hate me for what I did. I wouldn't blame her though. Even if she did, I was still going to tell her how I felt. I'd been hiding it way too long. She had to know. 

But there was a problem. I had no clue how to tell her. Was it my fear of possible rejection? Probably. 

I'll have to figure out what I'm going to say soon.. And somewhat quickly..