Part 8, Original Chapter

~ ~ A Few Days After The Battle ~ ~

Boredom. Thats the only thing you had felt these past few days. With how bad your injury was, you couldn't do much. At least until it healed most of the way. 

Even if you wanted to do anything, Kazuha wouldn't let you. Since you got injured, he seemed pretty protective for reasons you didn't know. To you, it was just another injury. Nothing to freak out about. 

Since it was an army camp, there was barely anything to do. You couldn't help plan anything, you couldn't train soldiers. Kazuha was always gone so he could help the Resistance. The only time you saw him was in the evenings for what felt like 5 seconds. 

The only thing left to do was take walks. Which you did every day, even though Kazuha said not to. What was there to worry about..?    

                               ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Take care Y/n!" The healer waved you bye as you walked out of the tent. You had to visit daily to switch out bandages and to make sure your wound was healing properly. 

You sighed as you looked around. The camp was dead. The army was out doing god knows what. You began to walk back to your tent, but a huge gust of wind blew past you. Not just that, but you were greeted by a maple leaf smacking you in the face. 

"What the hell?!.." You heard chuckling, only to turn around and see Kazuha. "You jerk." He smirked and ruffled your hair. "I try to be." You gave him a playful shove. 

"How's your wound doing?" You rolled your eyes. "Kaz, for the Archons sake. Its fine." He sighed. "If you say so." You walked into the tent. Kazuha followed you. You raised an eyebrow. Why the hell was he so clingy all of a sudden..?

"Why are you here?..Don't you have a battle to go to?.." He shook his head. "Gorou took the troops out somewhere.. But I was hoping to spend the day with you.." 

Your eyes widened a bit as heat rushed to your face. "Well, only problem is I can't do much.. It's kinda boring." He chuckled. "We could find something, I'm sure."

He suddenly stood up. "Kaz..? Something wrong?" He sighed. "The winds changed.. I should go check it out.." Of course something had to happen.. You sighed. "Oh..Alright. Be careful." His eyes widened. "I-I will.." 

He left pretty quickly. You rolled your eyes playfully and flopped onto your bed. Not having anything much else to do.. You grabbed the maple leaf Kazuha had given to you and inspected it.. 

Guess it was just gonna be another boring day. 

                           ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~