Chapter 3 - Jonathan

Weibo lady was back a few days later to annoy him. She came on one of his lunch breaks where his manager was forcing him to eat salad (with cucumbers, a real travesty). He put down his not really delicious meal and sighed dramatically. Xu Xiaosi, dressed like Binghe in his white and green juvenile uniform, was walking behind her with a conspicuous paper bag in his hands.

"It's game time! Are you ready, master Shen?" asked the woman.

"No," he replied, but Xiaosi came to stand by him anyway. The red light on the camera turned on.

"Now it's time for good vs evil, the winner will have to wear what's inside the bag!"

Shen Yuan closed his eyes in a "why me" gesture that might be interpreted as "I'm surrounded by idiots" or "I had to ingest one of my people so I am very stressed" depending on your eye reading skills.

"Now we're playing 'fingers out'! Each of you has to extend any amount of fingers and say a number out loud. The one closest to the real number of fingers extended, wins," said the woman.

At least this didn't involve sweating.

"One, two, three!"

Shen Yuan said four and extended no fingers, Xu Xiaosi said seven and extended two. Win!

"Best out of three!" said Weibo-lady. This felt a bit rigged.

Shen Yuan shrugged. Two rounds later he had one loss, one tie.

Now, to break the tie.

"Five!" said Xiaosi and extended one finger. Shen Yuan said six and extended one as well, his middle finger to be precise.

Lost... well, shit.

He knew what was coming and sure enough, kitty ears and tail. At least it wasn't a buttplug-tail like there was on some fan arts, but then again the clothing department would have thrown a fit if he had to fully undress and wrinkle his pretty costume or risk staining it with lubricant. Oh and also this wasn't porn.

"Shall I put it on you?" asked Bastard Xu.

"No," he replied, but again was ignored. The whole thing was filmed, luckily his makeup covered any sort of splotchy redness that was sure to color his skin. Why, oh why did he have to retweet that curse to make him become cat man Shen?

"So cute!" gushed the lady.

"Very handsome, my cat Shizun. Look, I'll put these on so you won't feel lonely," said Xiaosi and put on some puppy black ears.

"It's unfair you actually look good in those," he complained. Honestly, Xu Xiaosi was ridiculously cute in anything and -

Oh no. OH NO. What did he just say, Shen Yuan you idiot you-

"Do I?" asked the boy with a bright smile. All caught on camera. He was doomed. This was fan fantasy fuel for years to come.

".... I'll send you to run laps around Qing Jing Peak, I swear," he grumbled.

"I'll do it gladly," said the boy with an even brighter smile. Finally, the lady cut the video.

"Wonderful job you two! This will be a great promotion."

"Shizun, selfi-"

But Shen Qingqiu had taken off the kitty ears before Xiaosi could finish speaking.

"If you don't mind I'll just finish my salad," he said, returning the ears and tail. He was about to walk back to his lunch when he saw one of the guys transporting an oversized vase about to walk into a small abandoned prop table. He ran over and pulled on the table, barely missing it. The wine jar on it was, however, full of liquid. Water, it seemed, but still, he was splashed.