Chapter 28 - The deal with Xu Xiaosi

Xu Tengfei was already living at his home when the bullying started.

A girl in his class, A-Li, had a major crush on little Xiaosi and one of the loud assholes in his class liked her. It wasn't pretty when he found out who she liked.

"You look like a girl, how can anyone like you? I bet you're secretly gay," one of the trio of boys that shared half a brain taunted. But Xu Xiaosi knew being gay wasn't wrong, after all his cousin was and he was the coolest. Still, it felt wrong, how they were saying it.

"I'm not gay! And I'm not a girl. I bet my dick is bigger than yours!" he spoke, trying to make himself seem taller. He'd peeked in the changing room after swimming so he knew this to be true. And someone with a big dick couldn't be gay either, right?

"Xu Xiaosi likes boys and showing his dick!" one of the goons yelled and the others laughed. What a lame comeback. The bell rang then, leaving little Xiaosi seething, his mind looking for revenge.

He got the inspiration after school, when he saw the main jerk's mom waiting for him. She was a beautiful lady, well liked all around, and he'd heard some moms comment on how she was going through a divorce so she was 'so lonely, poor dear'..

He approached her with his cutest wonder face and gasped.

"Your face and skin are so pretty!" he said. Would she buy it?

"Why, thank you young man," she said, smiling, "you're Xu Xiaosi, aren't you?"

"I am," he nodded, "I... could I maybe touch your cheek?"

At this she looked hesitant, and Xiaosi amped up all his innocence. The other boys were just coming out so he had to be quick.

"Please?"

She smiled, succumbing at last and leaned over, "very well."

Xiaosi did stroke the skin on her face but he also went to stand on tiptoes, aiming to kiss her cheek. The woman was a bit surprised and turned her head slightly without thinking, so the kiss landed on the edge of her mouth.

"S-sorry, I just- I-" he stumbled back, stunned to have kissed an adult like that.

"It's okay little one, it was an accident," she said, amused at his surprise. She stroked his head, just like the rest of the adults who found him cute.. Had the boys seen, though? Yes, they'd seen. Their faces showed confusion and anger.

"Thank you," he told the lady with a bright smile and scampered off quickly.

The following day he wrote a note, making use of his cutest calligraphy.

"I am going to be your stepdad now, and if I was gay I'd be your stepmom too."

After school Xu Xiaosi got beaten up really badly. The culprit refused to say why he'd done it. He was suspended for a full week.

As for Xiaosi, he was moved to another class and his mom said he would start therapy. That was cool since his cousin did that as well. The therapist suggested acting lessons to help him express his inner feelings or something, luckily Xu Tengfei agreed to attend too. That'd be fun for sure!

—----

When he was 14 and had a better grasp on the truth about homosexuality, he remembered that incident again. He'd started watching porn and found out what bisexual meant, among other miscellaneous terms ( why would something like scat exist for example? People are weird.) When the thought of his past mischief popped up he saw it through a different filter. He played a bit with the idea, stretched it, tested it and after a while of staring at nothing and pondering about dicks he randomly spoke out loud.