Epilogue 1 - Shen Qingqiu's Epilogue

"Actors Shen Yuan and Xu Tengfei have been spotted holding hands almost like lovers after the award ceremony that took place last Saturday. Now, now, let's hear our celebrity experts on body language and their opinions on the subject!"

The host of the show had a video of them on screen, walking hand in hand.

"This is pure nonsense," Shen Yuan growled. He was sitting at the table in front of the TV, an empty mug and some crumbs in front of him.

Something beneath him seemed to quake for a moment, but he continued speaking.

"Really holding hands means nothing- friends hold hands too-" he leaned a bit forward to rearrange himself.

"This is not a friendship, though."

Shen Yuan clicked his tongue.

"Well it could be. I mean we are friends after all."

The TV guy was talking about the frequent gazes from Xu Tengfei, and zooming in on his clearly adoring eyes. How did they catch that? Those moments were meant only for Shen Yuan, and yet these strangers were seeing.

"I hate these busybodies," he muttered.

"Now this is the face Shen Yuan makes as a reply, look at the softness of his gaze compared to his usual expression. You can clearly see that he's in love."

The ladies on the screen all went "aww" and he clicked his tongue.

"Really these people don't know what they're talking about- as if you could tell with only a look. I do not look in love."

Another shot of them gazing silently at each other, and there was silence in the apartment for a moment. Just then his seat seemed to decide he did not like the comment. Shen Yuan was pushed forward, chest onto the table and he felt heat.

Big wet heat.

It was as hard as ever, pushing into his bruised muscles. Shen Yuan moaned softly.

"This-, they're just openly saying we're gay, " he complained and let out a louder moan as he felt the full breach of his boyfriend's cock.

"Shameless!" he gasped. It was hard to tell who he was referring to, whether the reporters or him.

A big hand pressed onto his back and Shen Yuan moved forward slightly, his bare ass felt more exposed than ever.

"Y-you disrespectful child," he complained, resulting in Tengfei just pushing deeper into him.

"Forgive me, shizun," replied a low, raspy voice, "but this humble student can only take so much naked shizun on his lap before he loses his mind."

True, Shen Yuan had been pushing it a bit, but they'd had sex what, 4 hours ago? Was he horny again?

A lady on TV spoke.

"Xu Tengfei has all the characteristics of a heterosexual man, no doubt, but Shen Yuan-*

Tengfei pressed the red button on the remote and thrust into said homosexual, making him cry out in surprise.

"B-binghe! You little-" another thrust, Shen Yuan could feel the discomfort of the edge of the table digging into his abdomen, his hole stretched to a maximum and yet. he was fully erect and leaking. His partner was usually gentler, always worried about hurting him. It was rare to see him losing his cool.

"Shizun is my wife," he said in a soft whisper, accentuating the mine with a particularly vicious thrust. Had he been upset about Shen Yuan denying it before?

Shen Yuan only moaned as an answer, gripping the edge of the table and spreading his legs a bit wider. No way he'd do something shameful like admitting to being Luo Binghe's. So he got rammed, again. That would leave bruises for sure, but it didn't matter, he just let out a small whimper and felt himself leak, the dripping feeling warm and barely noticeable compared to the burning of Binghe's cock. The squelching sound was shameful, being open on the table like a little whore- and all the embarrassment just made him cry out loudly.