❃ Closeness

Author's POV.....

Getting inside the car saransh and janvi drove towards their home. None was talking with each other. Seeing him in no mood of talking janvi turned her face looking outside the window, as in actual her eyes had filled with tears which she doesn't want to show him.

After a long time saransh turned his face sideways at her, he utterly wanted to talk her. He was missing their little moments and those funny fights but it was also important, he wanted her to realise her wrong behavior. Missing the hollow on the road saransh kept going the same way when suddenly it jerked off. He managed parking the car on a side as due that janvi shifted little on the side banging her wrist with the front side. She hissed getting hitted on already paining area. "Janvi!!" Saransh voiced out as he held her wrist carefully.

"Ahh, saransh dheere se! Waha dard ho raha hain." He took his hand back as his eyes stuck on the swollen red wrist of hers. His shocked filled eyes travelled up to her face as she was trying not to wince in pain. Saransh couldn't resist himself as pushing himself near her he hugged her. Janvi's tears rolled down freely from her eyes as the warmness of his touch touched her heart which driven out her emotions. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.

The breaks of car fell as the sudden force thrown her forward, thanks to the seat belt it didn't caused much. Janvi opened her eyes and surprisingly looked at her surrounding. The car was standing in front of the malik mansion and saransh was looking at her confusingly as the way she has woken up from the small nap, he thought she saw some dream.

"What happened??" Asking causally he gave the same confusing looks. Janvi was also surprised for a minute as till now whatever happening was just her dream, her own mind playing with her feelings. At instants the pain arisen in her throat filled her eyes with tears. She opened the door of car and walked inside.

"Achanak se kya ho gaya? Aisa kyu kiya janvi ne?" Saransh questioned himself but then ignored it and followed her inside.

They both entered in together only to face with all the members. There on the couch saransh's parents, janvi's parents and naira were sitting with riya on her lap. Janvi got nervous thinking what will be her mother's reaction knowing the tension between her and saransh. She just doesn't want them to know anything. Leaving a glance at pallavi she questioned her with eyes. Pallavi negatively nodded reliving her from the tension.

There saransh who was noticing them both understood about what there were gesturing each other. He didn't show much concern and walked further. Touching the feet of raghini and tarun he faked a smile to them and excused himself saying he need to freshen up.

"Janu, kaisi ho beta!"

"Main thik hu maa! Aap kaisi ho?" She asked back smiling little at her mother and father.

"Hume pata chala kal kya hua, saransh ko goli lagi thi vo thik hain na. Aur tumhe kahi chot toh nahi aayi na beta?" Tarun asked out thankfully they don't know about saransh's burst out as pallavi and anand kept it to themselves only.

"Saransh ab thik hain maa, mujhe kuch nahi hua." They both smiled at her but naira was yet to be satisfied, she has seen the way saransh was behaving. Normally he doesn't care about anyone and just kept janvi closer to him out of possessiveness or can say he loved to be with her, but today his body language and facial expressions were different. Janvi's face was also not so pleasant, something is wrong and she will definitely find it out.

"Janvi tum fresh ho jao. We will talk later." Naira said as she nodded her head and goes upward in her room.

Saransh has changed into his night suit and was sitting on the couch scrolling down through his mobile. Janvi silently entered inside and walked to the closet taking out her night wearer. Taking a sit on the tiny stool in front of her dressing table she one by one took off her bangles. Her wrist was paining and has swollen up little due to the tight grip of santosh. He has mercilessly dragged her by pulling her hairs and wrist. Still his disgusting touch was troubling her. She was feeling anger on herself for letting him touch her in that way. Saransh is right, she should have stand for herself, for protecting her own self from him instead of giving up in front of that man.