❃ Confessing

Author's POV

The morning rays of sun came inside cutting from the gaps of the window pane, the raining voice is no more aloud as the rainy clouds have gave side for the sun to rise up.
Under the sheet of light rays the beautiful face of janvi glowed up, she moved her head snuggling into the arms of her husband, her face digging more into him as she felt lazy to get out of the warm arms of him.

What? She is in his arms?!

A sudden realization pulled her back as she looked up lifting her face, her eyes met with his fair, handsome face melting her heart like a cube of ice. A smile never missed to appear seeing him like that, even she enjoyed seeing his sleeping face every morning. Her body did effort to move but was unable, looking down she saw his arms were wrapped on her tiny body possessively, as if she is a little baby whom saransh doesn't want to let go off from him. A light tint of redness already covering her cheeks, taking the advantage she snuggled into him. Her cheek resting on his broad toned chest as she was settled almost on his lap, the blanket was finely covering them both providing some heat.

She looked in his direction as saransh was still into sleep as last night he used his time in admiring her forgetting to consume some sleep. Janvi raised her palm and rested it flat on his cheek, she lightly moved it in a manner to crease his face. Her own face glowing up while doing that with him, feeling like yesterday's events were blissful. They are filling the gap between them with love, understanding and care. What else is needed when everything is just more than beautiful. Two years ago when her parents have arranged her marriage with a stranger, she has thought that she will have to just adjust in the marriage, to compromise her own likes and dislikes, but what, everything opposite happened!

Before anything saransh always puts her likes and dislikes his first priority. That time he never used to think much about her but he also never neglected her. Not like a husband but he has taken her care more than like a friend. Though love has started blooming now after near near one and half year of marriage but the respect, care and understanding has always been alive in them.
He is just like her sister in law has explained. Rude but only for them who take support of lie, loving but only for them who loves others, caring but only for them who cares for others before themselves. Now she understood, if that time she had rejected him then she may have loosed the precious diamond.

Smilingly hugging him she stayed in that position, feeling her saransh...no.....her ansh close to herself.

A half hour later saransh moved his head, he inhaled a sharp breathe while tightening his arms and the thing in them......not thing, it's his wife. The word forced him to look down as he saw her sleeping, her arms around his trouser as she was sleeping like a baby.
Janvi had awaken up but while admiring him she again fell asleep. Saransh let out a sigh as he pulled her closer and planted a kiss on her forehead. Staying like that with closed eyes for sometime he relaxed himself. He moved his palm back and fro on her back as his movements awoken her. Janvi moved her head then looking up she rubbed her eyes.

"Tumhe neend aa rahi hain toh so jao janvi, abhi jyaada waqt nahi hua hain." Saransh's husky voice ranged as his hot breathe fanned upon her face, shivering her with tinkling sensations.
"Nahi mujhe neend nahi aa rahi. Jaldi ghar chalte hain, tumhe duty par nahi jana kya?"

He huffed on his breathe at his wife's statement, is she real Or what? Here he is finding way to stay near her and she is behind asking him about if he wants to go for work or not? How unromantic she is! Saransh thought as he gave her a tight lipped smile and nodded.

Placing her hands above his chest janvi tried to get up but saransh hasn't yet freed her. His grip tightened as she fell on him again. Her head on shoulder clutching on his arms. Saransh slipped his palms up holding her. Titling head towards him she gazed at his face, he too turned sideways locking his eyes with hers. Their faces were close as if any of them moved further then it will brush with others. A shy janvi lowered her lotus petal like eyes giving him another chance to smile. He touched on her cheeks as tracing his fingers from her soft cheeks to ears tugging the curls on their right place. Her blush crimsoned further and more causing a smile to her rosy soft lips.