❃ Together Again?

Author's POV

Saransh's body tensed as he shifted little wiping his tears away. He felt a palm over his shoulder and again made his facial like nothing happened. The person sat beside him as it was his father only. Both were now sitting on one stair.

"Mujhe dekh kar apne aasun chupane ki jarurat nahi hain saransh! Baap hu tumhara samjhta hu tumhara dard." His words again built up the hot tears as hid his head on his father's shoulder. Anand too wrapped his arm around his son while patting on his back lightly.

"Kabhi kabhi dard baatne se bhi kam hota hain. Apne dard ko dil mein daba kar mat rakho nahi toh jakhm jyada gehera hoga." He tried to understand his son.

"Main kya karu dad. I thought ki mujhe tuta hua dekh kar janvi sambhal nahi payegi lekin usse lagta hain ki mujhe mere bacche ke hone na hone se koi fark nahi padta. Maine apna dard nahi dikhaya toh kya main pyaar nahi karta?" He told wiping his tears but they were again forming.

"Aisa nahi hain beta. Janvi bas shock mein hain, maa ka dil hota hi kamjor hain. Apne bacche par ek choti kharoch bhi sehe nahi pati aur maa ne toh apna baccha khoya hain. Dard mein hain vo!"

"I know dad, main samjh sakta hu lekin vo kuch bhi samjhna nahi chahti. Ussko lagta hain ki maine humare bacche se kabhi pyaar nahi kiya. Aisa kaise kehe sakti hain vo, maine bhi apni beti se utna hi pyaar kiya hain jitna ki ussne!" He spoke out his grief in front of his father.

"Waqt ke saath sab thik ho jayega. Bas thoda aur waqt dedo aur tum bhi apni taraf se jitna ho sake utni koshish karte raho. Sab thik ho jayega!" He nodded his head.

"Jao usske paas jao aur thik se baat karo! Tumhari baat vo jarur samjhegi!" He again nodded and got up to leave.

"Janvi?" Janvi stood up on her place hearing her mother in law's call. She gestured her to come as she came and both ladies sat on bed.

"Tabiyat kaisi hain ab tumhari, pehele se aacha lag raha hain na!?"

"Haa maa! Ab main thik hu." She avoided the eye contact with pallavi. Knowing the pain behind her silence pallavi cupped her cheeck in her palm making her look up.
"Main samjh sakti hu tumhe kya feel ho raha hain. Lekin beta aise agar apne dard mein ghum rahogi toh kuch bhi thik nahi hoga, tumhe iss dard se bahar aane ki koshish karni padegi. Pehele bacche ke saath jo attachment hoti hain vo dusre ke saath nahi hoti, I can understand lekin aur koi rasta bhi nahi hain na! Ab vo wapas toh nahi aa sakti." She paused seeing her sniffling.

"Janvi koshish karne se sab ho sakta hain. Apne dukh ko bhulane ki koshish karo, sab thik ho jayega. Aur jald hi aur ek baccha aa jayega iss dard ko puri tarah se mitane ke liye." Janvi raised her face as she looked at her mother in law.

She is also talking about another child just like saransh. How can they forget her baby this soon? She thought but didn't speak up. Hearing everything she just wished to run away from there. She was feeling like no one had ever cared about her baby but the thing she was not noticing was the concern behind their words. They are talking about another one only to mend her, to divert her mind little.

"Mom!" Their talks interrupted by the call. Janvi looked up as her eyes met with his hazel pairs. His eyes were little red as if he had cried. And there were so many emotions filled in his eyes just the difference was he wasn't able to express them. Seeing the long eye contact pallavi felt like to give them space. She got up and walked till her son. Placing a palm on his shoulder she said "Dhayan rakhna usska."

Saransh closed the door and came near janvi he sat on the bed beside her but she walked away. Saransh sighed and followed her till the mid of their room and soon caught her in his arms. He tightened his grip hiding his face in her hairs. Janvi was trying to control her emotions but how will she when he will be doing this with her? His touch is her biggest weakness. She can't resist him from touching her and he too can't stay from touching her.