❃ Joy

Author's POV

Saransh was deep in thoughts, he was trying to find out a way to solve the problem between his mother and wife. After what happened yesterday had little bit scared him that the misunderstanding could lead to a big problem too before which he has to solve it. His thoughts broke hearing the crackling of the door.

"Ansh tumne medicines leli na?" Janvi came asking as he shook his head in no earning a glare from her. "Kabhi toh suna karo meri baat. Main tumhare bharose itni der nahi aayi aur tum__" saransh pouted his lips trying to melt her but she warned him with eyes not to butter up her.
"Tum bhi inn dawaiyon jaisi kadvi ho gayi ho. Ab toh mujhse pyaar hi nahi karti. Pata nahi kaha hawa mein.......uddddd.......gaya tumhara sara pyaar. Hamesha daanti reheti ho." He dramatically said pressing on the particular word and taking her attention.

"Firse nautanki chalu mat karna ab. Aur jyada pyaar mat barson nahi toh maar khaoge." She said as holding her wrist pulled her down on his lap.
Saransh tugged her curly tresses behind her ear while softly creasing her cheeks with his rough palm. Janvi blushingly glared him struggling to stand up but he pulled her more close to himself.

"Maar toh mein pehele hi gaya hu aapke pyaar mein ab aur kitna maarengi. Hmm?" She shyly averted her gaze. Saransh was looking at her with so much love and affection.
"Chodo mujhe aur apna kaam karo. Mujhe bhi bohot kaam hain."

"Pehele ek kiss do phir. Dekho na kitne sukh gaye hain mere gaal. Ab jara inn mein jaan bharo." He forwarded his cheek. Janvi leaned forward and lightly slapped on his cheek. Giggling at his reaction she pecked on his nose.

He smiled looking at face but janvi suddenly got upset and hugged him. She rested her cheek on his shoulder looking anywhere. "Kuch bhi acha nahi lag raha ansh. Maa baat nahi kar rahi toh aisa lag raha jaise sab kuch useless ho gaya hain. Ghar pura suna suna lag raha hain mujhe." He softly combed her hair with his fingers.

"I know tum upset ho aur mom bhi hain. But don't worry main hoon na sab thik kar dunga. Mom jald hi tumse pehele jaise baat karne lag jayengi." He soothingly told making her hummed in low voice. Janvi again pulled back and looked in his eyes. She grabbed his palm and said "Promise me ki tum meri wajah se maa se ladayi nahi karoge. Unko aisa kuch nahi kahoge jisse vo hurt ho jaye. Promise me!"

"Haa thik hain mom ki chamchi." She giggled at his compliment and pecked on his forehead.

"Ab tum apna kaam karo main aati hu."

"Vaise mom kaha hain abhi?" He asked before she left.

"Unke room mein hain. Lunch ke baad bahar aayi hi nahi. Shayad kuch kaam kar rahi hain." He nodded and she left. Saransh thought something and got up with an envelop in his hand.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Pallavi was marching back and fro in her room. She was remembering the yesterday event where her hand had raised upon janvi. She felt bad for that, after marriage she had promised raghini to keep janvi like her own daughter and whatever she did yesterday was a shameful act for her. She heard saransh convincing janvi not to cry as her act hruted her. She had even decided to talk with her once to apologize her but couldn't get the chance and from afternoon she had locked herself in room so that she won't be able to face janvi.

A knock fell on the door as she opened it to see saransh there. "Aapse baat karni hain mom. Andar aau?" She nodded silently and again closed the door.

Saransh handed over the envelop to his mother which he brought from his room. Pallavi confusingly took it and cut tore the seel. Her eyes almost widen, she snapped her head at her son with questionable gaze. Sarnash nodded his head then holding his mother's shoulder made her sit on the couch. He himself settled on his knees still clutching on her palms. "Mere liye meri mom aur patni dono bohot jyada important hain iss liye kisi bhi ek ki side main kabhi nahi lunga. Aaj bhi janvi ki taraf dari karne nahi aaya main bas aapki misunderstanding clear kar raha hu." He cleared his point very calmly that it didn't hurt his mother.