❃ Agony

Author's POV

Saransh entered in his room, he was all ready to leave for office. Before going he decided to check on her once and if got the chance then to talk about the last night matter. He was so much in anger that he too reciprocated her with anger. And now he wanted to clean up this mess with a calm mind.

He entered inside and saw her standing in the balcony. Standing behind her he grabbed her wrist softly. "Jaan!" Janvi turned around in a immediate motion as seeing him she forgot everything and just wanting to hug him tightly. Saransh gestured her to come inside as they both sat on the couch. He patted her palm softly, inhaling a breathe began his words.

"Jaan, please mujhe batao aisa kya problem hain jisski wajah se tum tensed ho? Kya hua hain? Kis baat ka stress hain? Kuch hua hain kya?" His hands travelled up cupping her face.

Yesterday's events hitted in her mind as she remembered the words of doctor. Again her heart clenched as now she has to revise the same.

She gripped over his both arms and took it down. "Meri problem tum ho! Mujhe tumse dur rehena hain bas aur kuch nahi!" Saransh shifted closer to her and asked "Lekin kyu? Mujhse koi galti ho gayi hain? I am sorry main kal raat ghusse mein bohot jyada bol gaya, but i want to solve it. Main tumse aur dur nahi rehe sakta." Her palm under his one was shivering. She was feeling like to cry, seeing him in tears couldn't give her pleasure, her heart was burning due to it. She didn't want to make him cry.

Freeing herself from his grip, janvi lifted her hand and wiped his tears from his cheeks. Saransh was staring at her as he was getting bad feelings. An unknown fear was knocking in his heart. She inhaled a breathe and raised her face to talk him. "Main sab khatam karna chahti hu......main iss riste ko yahi par khatam karna chahti hu."

"Are you out of your mind? Rishte ko khatam karna chahti ka matlab kya hain?" Saransh bursted out as janvi stood keeping little distance in between them.
"Main tumse divorce chahti hu." Saransh's feet glued on the floor as he felt like the world around him was spinning, he was unable to digest the thing she just said. What did she say? Divorce? She want divorce from him? Why? What has happened between them that she reached for the decision of divorcing him? He doesn't remember any proper reason for divorce. They were in good terms, everything was going smoothly then what's this?

He rubbed his forehead with thumb and the index finger. Janvi was observing this and now her heart was running with a high speed, his face was showing how much angry he was at that time! She didn't know what to do? She should speak further or stay silent?

Before she could open her mouth saransh raised his palm in a manner to stop her. "Don't speak anything further, aage ek word bhi bola toh main kya karunga vo soch bhi nahi sakti tum. Abhi main jaa raha hu, wapas aaunga tab tumhe jawab dunga." His dangerously calm voice was enough to shook her from toe to hair. She just kept mum and he left without looking in her eyes.

Janvi sat down on the bed, now tears were also not coming, she was breaking his heart again and again, though he was not showing but she could see the suppressed tears and pain behind his anger filled voice. She snapped her face at the drawer and gone there. Opening it she brought out some papers as a lone tear left from her eye.

************

Pushing the door of cabin saransh came inside. His palm was still fisted as his nails were hurting his own skin. He was controlling his anger when suddenly someone knocked on the door and entered.

"Jai hind sir!"

"Hmm! Kuch kaam tha?"

"Sir aapki night duty hain, abhi aapko nahi aana tha." He snapped his head up with a unknown look.
"You should have tell me this before."