❃ Reminding

Author's POV

Lifting the heavy embroidered lehenga a little upward she stepped down the stairs. Her head covered half with the red golden bordered veil. A musical giggle left from her lips as she observed the reaction of the person standing in front of her. She turned her face back not wanting him to visualize her flushed face. She covered it with her soft palms getting over and over shy.

His hitched breathe backed to normal as a smile curled on his lips, taking a step forward wrapping his arms around her he pulled her to the corner away from anyone's gaze. Her already flushed cheeks grew more crimson as she squeezed her eyes out of shyness. Once her back touched the wall he pressed his body on hers pulling her closer and closer by slipping his hands on her waist.
"What are you doing? Koi dekh lega." She called not wanting to get embarrassed still with the closed eyes.

"What are you doing? Sabke saamne behosh karne ka irada hain kya mujhe?" He asked with the same tone, his eyes not leaving the sight of her beautiful face for a single second too.

"What? Maine kya kiya ab?" She opened her eyes and asked out confusingly. His smile turning silly and he spoke out "Itna khubsurat dikhogi toh ofcourse banda behosh hi hoga na!" Her already heated cheeks crushed more as she felt a kind of sweet pain there. Her palms clutched on his shiny white kurta and she lowered her eye lashes having no more strength to take his intense gaze.

"S_saransh, ma__maa bula rahi hain mujhe jane do na." Biting the lower lip saransh pushed her back to the wall as his eyes darkening with desire. His hands were now itching, he wanted to touch her, to tease her by his intimate touches and then enjoy seeing her blush. Leaning forward his lips pressed against her jaw as the flattering butterflies began wildly flying in her stomach. The heat increased as their close proximity left her into a blushing mess, she was. Saransh with a very slow movement traced his lips down her neck which tightened her grip on his kurta. Janvi felt her skin burning under his hot wet kisses he was leaving on her sensitive skin. He never left a single chance to tease her with his kisses, not only in room but he love to do romance with her around the whole mansion. And now it was like they hadn't left a single corner of house without romancing.

His hand gone back and fingers playing with the doris of her blouse. Janvi jerked out as soon as she felt one of the dori getting loose. She pulled back herself and glared at him with her big black eyes. "Tum?! Pagal ho tum? Kyu ched rahe ho mujhe, abhi yeh sab karne ka time hain kya bhala. Sab log aa gaye honge aur tum yeh sab kar rahe ho. Jaldi meri dori bandho nahi toh dekh lena main kya karungi..." she warned him pointing the finger but only if it will affect him. Saransh swirled her and hugged her from back again caging her in his embrace. His lips pressed on her neck. Sucking on the same place he bite there as a pleasure filled moan released from her lips.

This was the point she gave up to him, knowing she wanted it more saransh tested her patience. He tied the dori of her blouse and adjusted her odhani neatly on her head covering the love mark he had left on her neck. "Kya kar rahi ho, yeh koi time hain romance karne ka? Chalo jaldi sab wait kar rahe hain! Sach mein bohot bigad gayi ho tum jaan!" saransh made her face him while stating with fake sternness. Janvi's jaw fell like touching the ground at the drama of her husband. She pouted her lips and her eyes threw the sharpest glare at him. Punching tightly on the side of his stomach she stomped her foot.