❃ Epilogue

Author's POV....

Ab toh kamse kam mumma se dur ho jao. Kabhi toh mumma ka pallu chod baap ko yaad karo mere zigar ke tukde!" Saransh voiced as he swirled his little son after taking him in his arms. Shubh laughed as he fisted the skin his cheeks in his tiny little fists. Saransh kissed him untill he began giggling with a loud shriek.

"Baap-bete ne mil kar mera jeena haram kar diya hain

"Baap-bete ne mil kar mera jeena haram kar diya hain. Kitni baar samjhaya hain usse jaldi mat uthaya karo lekin meri sunega kon?" Their trance broke as both of them snapped their heads towards the lady of their life.

"Dekho shubh mumma kaise chilla rahi hain hum par!" Saransh whispered in low voice as his son began staring his mother with a surprised look. Janvi came near them and she glared at saransh then stretching her arms she tried to take shubh who later snuggled into his father's chest turning his face away from janvi. Saransh dramatically covered his mouth showing his shock which was in actual a teasing for janvi.

"Hey bhagwan!! Yeh main kya dekh raha hu, maa aur bete dur ho rahe hain? Yeh aaj suraj kis ore se aaya hain. Kahi main sapna toh nahi dekh raha." He passed a teasing look to her while continuing with his drama. Shubh babbled on his chest as again changing the direction of his face he saw his mother making an innocent puppy face which forced him to giggle and the next moment he jumped in his mother's arms.

Saransh puffed his cheeks as he glared both the mother son! "Mere bete ne 2 min ke liye kya party change ki log toh khushi se pagal hone lage the ab batao kaha se aaya hain suraj! Mumma ka baby mumma ka hi reheta hain, hmph! Maa bete mein jhagda laga raha tha koi, ab dekho!!" She shrugged her shoulders and teasing her man.

"Huh! Bohot chalak ho gaye ho tum dono! Dekh lunga main bhi!!" He made a grumpy face and went near the cupboard to take his clothes.

"Papa toh naraz ho gaye, ab unko manana padega!" Janvi whispered in low voice as her baby looked at her with his big eyes.

She took slow steps and came near him then pulling him at side she hugged him with shubh in her arms. Shubh pressed his lips over saransh's chest and began chewing his t-shirt. Saransh shook his head and smiled he wrapped his arms around them and pecked on both of their heads.

"I love you shubh ke papa!!"

"I love you too mere pyaare bacche ki pyaari mumma! And I love you more my little baby!" He kissed on her lips lightly giving her a mischievous look! She slapped on his chest but later rested her cheek their hugging her little baby closer to her heart.

✨✨✨✨

"Janvi! Jaldi chalo. Maine raghini maa ko call karke bata diya hain hum aa rahe hain. Aur mom, dad bhi wahi aane wale hain shubh ko lekar. Tum jaldi se yeh make-up khatam karo aur chalo! Kitni der make-up karogi?" Saransh entered in the room as he raised his face from his mobile and soon his heart jumped out of his chest. His eyes got stuck with her face as his lips curved in a smile, his legs took him towards her. As soon as he reached there, swirling her around he caged her in his arms. Placing his chin on her shoulder with his hands resting flatly on her waist he nuzzled her neck with the tip of his nose.