❃ Teasings

Author's POV.....

After two months......

Two months spent like the fast blowing wind, don't know how? Janvi and saransh confessed their love and now living a peaceful life together. Two months ago janvi's mother-father, brother and sister in law came to live in delhi as vaibhav's duty transferred there. Now the two families were in close contact with each another. After sensing the blooming love between #SaVi everyone has become relaxed that now they won't have any complain and also expecting good things from the couple after all it's been two years to their marriage. In two days saransh and janvi will officially complete their 2 years of marriage for which all the members are excited.

Now it was afternoon time and janvi cooking lunch for her family with her dear sister in law as pallavi and anand has gone to malhotra house to meet their grand daughter and naira came to malik mansion directly from hospital.

"Janu tum yeh daal dekho main vaibhav ko call karke aati hu, pata nahi vo mumbai pohocha hoga ya nahi!" Naira instructed taking her sister in laws attention.

"Okay di, aap bhai se baat kijiye." They shared a smile and naira went from there in the direction of garden.

Jaanvi who was till now humming a song suddenly remembered about saransh. He must have not eaten anything, workaholic after all and his duty too, before which he never give attention to anything.
She picked up her mobile with her flour covered hand and was going to dial his number when suddenly two cold palms came resting on her bare waist as she was wearing a saare today with cut sleeves. Her eyes filled with shock as she jerked out from the grip and slapped her both palms over the chest of the person who dared to scare her.

Again a shock, the person wasn't anyone other than her own husband only. Saransh opened his tightly squeezed eyes as he passed a blank look to his dear wife who just messed up his uniform, colouring it into white flour.

"Yeh tumne kya kiya meri jaan! Apne pati par itna 'aata leva hamla'!?" The tone by which he asked leads her to giggle. She touched her forehead by the back side of her palm and looked at him innocently.
He glared back but no work as it affected nothing on her. At last smiling away he stepped forward and slipped his hands around her waist pulling her on his chest.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, carefully not wanting to make his uniform more dirty by the flour.
"Now it's time to punish this mischievous lady, which punishment will be proper? Kissing? Hugging? Or__" He paused looking intensely in her black eyes. Janvi understood his unspoken words and blushed deeply. She lowered her head resting it against his uniform which has turned white due to her flour attack.

"For now....kissing will be better!" He leaned forward near her lips as she closed her eyes waiting for him to kiss her but instead he did something else. Taking the flour from her back he puts it on her cheek.

"Ansh!! Kya kiya tumne." She pouted her lips cutely that he couldn't resist himself from pecking them making her blush again but she covered it soon and looked at him back with complaining gaze.

"Kya kiya maine jaan, tumhare aate ka badla aate se liya!" He chuckled biting on his lower lip. Janvi took her arms back and with a mischievous smile coloured his both cheeks with flour. Saransh squeezed his eyes and finally laughed on how cute she is!!

"Aww, kitne pyaare lag rahe ho tum. Mera Pyaara buddha!" Pushing him back she ran away laughing at his shocked expression because of her words.
"Mujhe buddha kaha tumne? Seriously? Am I looking that old to you?" He complained chasing her as she laughed more running all around the living room and the flour of her hands falling on floor in small particles. In some time both of them messed up the couches and lastly saransh too catched her. They fell over the couch, both laughing while wiping the floor on each other's cheek.