❃ Holi Celebration [ Mature content ]

A/N- Those who are feeling uncomfortable with mature content please don't proceed

~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

~ Malik mansion ~

"NO!! Maine kaha na nahi. Tum mujhe haath bhi mat lagao nahi toh main yaha se bhag jaunga window se kud kar." Saransh's voice ranged from his room. Janvi wearing white designed clothes was standing near the door and trying to convince him to come out.

"Ansh! Please aao na. Dekho sab kitna enjoy kar rahe hain, rango se khel rahe hain aur tum ho ki. Kyu buddho wali harkate kar rahe ho! Please aa jao na bahar." She banged on the door lightly but again he denied and asked her to go.
"Main iss baar holi nahi khelunga. Pata hain na pichle saal kya hua tha! Do din tak colour mere muh par chipka hua tha. Vahi muh lekar office jana pad raha tha mujhe. Iss baar mein koi chance nahi lena chahta." He told still with the closed door.

"Vo tumhari galti thi, tumhe hi bada shauk aaya tha pakke colour se khelne ka. Maine kaha tha tumhe lekin tum sune nahi meri baat aur ab aise natak kar rahe ho. Jao mujhe bhi tumse baat nahi karni ab. Mat khelo, festival ke din main akeli hi rahungi." She punched on the door and stomped her feet and left from there.

Saransh from inside waited for her to call him but now everything was silent. She wasn't outside anymore calling him to come out.
"Lagta hain naraz ho gayi! Ab kaise manauga. Kyu itni ziddi biwi hain meri bhagwan?!" He said to himself resting his head on the door. After few minutes finally thinking to check outside saransh opened the door. He peeped outside and made sure that none was there. Feeling no ones presence he stepped out near the pillar looking for janvi.

"Kaha chali gayi meri jaan!"

"Tumhari jaan yaha hain!" He smiled and turned hearing her voice but the very moment he turned his face painted with the colours. Janvi giggled loudly at his face expression. She took few steps back as he opened his eyes and gave a stunned look influencing her more to giggle. She showed her palms and clapped them together.
"Ab karo aur natak!" She showed her tongue teasing him while laughing.

"Itna bada dhoka! Tumne jan buj kar aisa kiya na? Tumhe pata tha main bahar aaunga." He asked while trying to wipe his face with his hands.

"Haa baby! Mujhe pata tha!"

"Baby ki bacchi! Tum ruko." Janvi widened her eyes and ran from there. Saransh taking colour in both of his fists rushed behind her. He was continuously calling her name and she was running still laughing and teasing him.

Janvi jumped outside their home into the garden where the other family members were present. He followed her and soon caught her colouring her with his colours all over.
"Pakad liya aur rang bhi diya! Kya kehe rahi thi, 'haa baby!' baby ki bacchi! Ab jaa raha hu main." He said without looking at the surrounding. Janvi once opening her eyes looked at him and laughed. His smile faded as he looked around, everyone ready to colour him.

"Nahi! Khabardar agar kisine bhi mere upar colour pheka!"

"Kya kar loge?" He snapped his head in her direction as janvi threw bucket full of water on him. Soon a water dripping saransh was coloured in several colours.

"Aur bhi koi baccha hain ya ho gaya sabka? Nahi agar hoga toh nikal lo sari kasar yahi." Saransh cried looking at the faces of his parents, sister, brother in law and parent in laws. They all were suppressing their laughter.