❃ Caring

AUTHOR'S POV....

Janvi broke the hug soon realizing the presence of other members. She carefully cupped his face and pecked on his forehead then gently settling his head on the pillow. Anand and naira smiled while pallavi wasn't in good mood. Though how much she loved janvi, before saransh nothing mattered to her. Her son's condition was keep bothering her making her mad over janvi again and again.

"Janvi tum bahar jao!" She demanded not looking at her. There janvi with a sad face looked at her, she didn't want to leave her saransh but couldn't even disobey her mother in law. Deciding to leave she turned but suddenly felt a tug on her wrist.

"Please yahi par raho na janvi!" Saransh softly said in his low weak voice. Janvi snapped her head back finding herself in dilemma. Now what should she do? She couldn't say no to anyone of them both.

Naira and anand placed their palms on pallavi's shoulder trying to calm her down. "Mom, janvi ko yahi baithne dijiye." Saransh spoke out.

Pallavi saw his pale face which had a little glow now after seeing janvi. Ofcourse he loved her the most but then why couldn't janvi do the same? Why did she hurt her son? And divorce? What happened that she reached to the final stage.

"Pallavi, hum bahar chalte hain. Janvi aur saransh ko saath mein rehene do. Chalo!" Anand suggested making it easy for his daughter in law. Janvi smiled at him as he reassuringly blinked his eyes.

"Come sit here!" Saransh said once his mother, father and sister left. Janvi sat beside him as she pressed her palm over his injured one. Saransh smiled at her but she knew he was hiding his pain. He must be feeling uneasy by all this injuries.
Her eyes filled with tears and she quickly hidden her face with his palm. Saransh's heart ached hearing her sobs. He tried to touch her but failed as it was paining a lot to move a single finger too. After all it was a major accident.
"Jaan!" His loving call increased more guilt in her heart.

"Kyu aaye tum mere saamne? Kyu apni jaan khatre mein dala." Janvi lifting her head questioned. Saransh again smiled calmly and answered.

"Hmm, jaan ko khatre se bachane ke liye aage aaya. I can't take risk over my life you know that, right?" His words filled with love made her smile yet sniffle too. He chuckled at her red nose to which janvi pouted.

"Kyu hihi kar rahe ho? Jyada dant mat dikhao nahi toh maar khaoge. Phele hi maar khane jaisa kaam kiya hain ab gussa mat dilana!" Saransh pretended to be innocent showing her his best puppy eyes.

"Ahh!"

"Kya hua? Tum thik ho na? Batao na kya hua? Kahi pain ho raha hain kya?" A scared janvi asked cupping his cheek with one palm and other one on his chest.

"Dil mein kuch kuch hua! Mera dil kehe raha hain ki tumhe kiss karu, ab main toh hil nahi paa raha, iss liye tumhe apne paas bulaya." Stating it he quickly pressed his lips on her cheek shocking her. Janvi's lips parted as she looked at him with widened eyes.

"Tum!"

"Haa main! Tumhara handsome, pyaara, bhola aur sabse acha pati!" Saransh smiled sweetly melting her heart like an icecream.

"Haa jyada bhole mat bano ab, itne bhole nahi ho! Chalo yeh juice piyo, tumhe better feel hoga." Taking the glass from side she made him drink it. Saransh was staring at her whole time, his heart was calm that his janvi was fine he didn't want more than this. Janvi wiped his lips gently with tissue and then noticed his gaze on her which made her little shy.

"Ais_aise kyu dekh rahe ho?" Lowering her eyelids she asked. Her cheeks turning red at his bold gesture. Why did he always left her in blushes? She touched his cheek with her finger and pushed it to other side. Saransh chuckled at her.