❃ Let's Begin

Author's POV

Her eyes opened as after a long rest in the arms of her beloved she woke up. The first think she saw was only him and nothing else. His sight absorbed the reflection of his handsome face which never failed to bring a smile on her lips!

Lips? The mere thought flushed down her as her fingers reaches to her lips, she touched them and a heavy blush appeared. Everything of last night happening freshen up. His possessive arms unwrapping from herself she tried getting up!

"Ahh!!" With the surprising volume janvi fell back on the hard toned chest of saransh! Her hairs covering his face as both of their cheeks brushing with each other's. Her palm clutching on his T-shirt and taking it as support she pushed herself up lifting her face looking at him with stunned expression.
"Sa...saransh!! A...aise kyu kiya tumne?" She asked innocently. Hearing her he just tightened his grip more.

"Iss jail se aap kahi nahi bhaag sakti!" His husky voice alerted her as she wiggled her eyebrows giving him a questionable look.

"What!?"

"Haa! Aise jail se bhagna gunha hain!" His tone engaged more into mischievous. Her shy smile again took place but she covered it up and goes with the play. "Aacha! Toh kya jurm kiya hain maine officer saransh malik? Kiss jurm mein mujhe arrest kiya gaya hain?"

He smiles out at the flow, looking back in her eyes he pulled her more upon himself, tugging her curly hair tresses behind her ear he brought it nearer and whispered passing a electric shiver in her body "Ek police officer ka dil buri tarike se ghayal karne ke liye. Aapko umar kaid ki sajja lagi hain aur iss liye aap yaha se kahi nahi jaa sakti!" He pulled back himself as observed the effect of himself on her, her red burning cheeks were telling how badly he is affecting her.

Opening the black petals she sternly glared at him but it was the most cute and loving one. Pushing him away from herself she stood up and said "Yeh bhagi main iss jail se! Ab tum bhi uth jao aur sapne jara kam dekha karo!" Throwing a pillow on his face she ran from there giggling at him.

"Janvi! Ruko!"
"Rok kar dikhao saransh!!"

She ran around the room for sometime while saransh was chasing her, she teased him and immediately got inside the washroom but to her unfortunate saransh already reached there.

"Kya kar rahe ho? Andar mat aao!" Janvi yelped while forcing herself to close the door. At the same time from outside saransh was trying to open the door to make his entry inside.

"Vo piche kya hain?" He pretended to be shocked and unfortunately janvi trapped in his plan. She looked behind to which he took the advantage and entered inside locking the door. He grabbed her waist and pinned her to the wall caging with himself. Taking a step more closer to her, making the proximity intense. Her cheeks heated up as she lowered her flattering eyelids, her heart beats pacing speed by each passing second as his closeness was badly affecting her. Her palms fisted over his chest.

Saransh was not less, though never show his nervousness but from inside he is, he was feeling shy but then it's happens when she is near him. His hands began itching to touch her, to feel her.
He leans forward and kissed on her heated cheek, now burning on the hot fire. He does same with another one too, leaving feathery kisses all over her face.
"Pakad liya na! Dare you run from me now! Main tumhe apne se ek pal ke liye bhi dur nahi karna chahta, and you are also not allowed to run away from me! Understood?" He stated resting her head on her forehead.

His loving gesture were too much for her, enough of the sweet torture she hid her face on his chest, her arms wrapping around his neck and his around her waist. He closed his eyes embracing her nearer to his heart.