❃ Good News

Author's POV........

"I am sorry! Please forgive me!! Please please please!!!!!" Holding his ears he sat on his knees in front of her but nothing worked.

"Nothing is going to work now! You have broken your promise and i don't want to talk you!" She stood up and walked away from there, her cheeks puffed and eyebrows wiggled. Saransh stood and followed her till they reached in their room.
Holding her wrist he pulled her and hugged from back. "Sorry jaan! I had gotten stuck into some work, please forgive me!"

"I know your duty is important and i will never stop you from doing that lekin aaj tumhara holiday tha na, aur tumne mujhe promise kiya tha ki hum bahar jayenge. Main tab se wait kar rahi thi tumhara aur tum abhi aa rahe ho?" She spoke out freeing herself from his grip. Saransh again glued himself to her, caging her in between him and the wall.

"I am really very sorry! Main sach mein tunhare saath time spend karna chahta tha lekin bohot jaruri kaam aa gaya! Sorry!" She was still upset as after long time they had gotten some time to spend but unfortunately his work came in between. Lowering her head she nodded showing him a fake smile.

Saransh was able to see her upset ness which she was covering with her smile, he felt sad seeing her like this. "Aacha ab chalo hato, mujhe dinner banane do humare liye. Main jaldi se kuch bana deti hu." She walked down to the kitchen followed by saransh.

"Aree ruko toh!" He tugged her wrist and pulled her back on his chest again.

"Kyu pareshan kar rahe ho? Bohot der ho gayi hain tumne bhi kuch nhi khaya hoga na. Baad mein romance kar lena abhi dinner banne do!" She said trying to push him but he didn't allow her.

"Sun-day tumhare saath spend nahi kar paya lekin Sunday night toh kar sakta hu na!"

"Kya paglo jaisi baate kar rahe ho!" She asked back looking confusingly.

"I am serious. Aaj tum sirf baithogi aur dinner main banaunga! Ab hato, romance baad mein karna abhi mujhe dinner banane do!" He repeated her line doing a little overacting. Janvi glared at him but then both burst out laughing.

"Saransh rehene do tumse nahi hoga, bekar mein kitchen kharab karke mera kaam badha doge! Wapas aao mein banati hu!" She stepped forward but he stopped her.

"Stop! Andar mat aao! Tum bas dekhti jao mera kamal, aisa khana banaunga ki ungliya chatti rehe jaogi. Saare taste bhul jaogi bas ek baar mera khana kha kar dekho. Yeh sab toh mere baye haath ka khel hain. Sabjiya toh mere haatho mein aate hi pak jayengi aur masale toh mera haath lagte hi swaadisht ban jayenge." He swirled the spoon in between his finger showing her the overconfidence he has on himself.

"Dekho saransh__"

"Dekho janvi, apne pati par thoda bharosa karo. Main tumhe aisa khana khilaunga ki tum khana banana bhul jaogi!" He spoke out while cutting the onion with knife.

"Matlab itna bura banaoge?" His head snapped at her as he passed her a grumpy smile. Janvi giggled seeing his face.

"Kijiye fir apna kaam, main jaa rahi hu room mein!" Mocking on him she started going from there.

"Haa jao! Yaha rehe kar mujhe ghurne se aacha upar jaa kar wait karo!" She turned back to glare at him as he chuckles teasingly.

*******†*******

The lights turned on as the garden shined out with the yellow-white fairy lights. The gazebo at the mid of garden with white curtains one all sides of it. Inside it a table and two chairs arranged. Food vessels were kept on it. Janvi's eyes delighted as she saw the decoration. Looking at her side she saw saransh looking in her direction with already narrowed eyebrow.