❃ Unending Pain

Author's POV

"Mujhse itna pyaar kyu karte ho tum? Maine tumhe itna hurt kiya, rulaya fir bhi mujhse itna pyaar? Kyu saransh?" A sudden question ranged in saransh's ear. He titled his head at his wife who was now sitting in his arms. Both were on the bed wrapped in a single blanket. Saransh was hugging her from behind with the blanket. His grip tightened on her making her look behind at him.

"Yeh sawal Kyu?"

"Mere question ka answer karne ko kaha hain ulta sawal mat karo." She pouted her plump lips which brought out a sweet chuckle out of his lips. Janvi hitted on his arm leaving a sharp glare.

"Meri angry bird kyu gussa ho rahi ho. Aur tumhe yeh sawal puchne ka koi haq nahi hain. Koi bhala apni jaan se naraz ho sakta hain?" Her eyes filled with tears as she dug her face on his chest. He lifted her face and kissed on her forehead. "Mujhe ab yeh aasu bilkul nahi dekhne. Agar tum royi na toh main naraz ho jaunga. I don't like your tears." She nodded her head and hugged him rubbing her face on his chest.

"Mujhse itna pyaar mat karo! Mujhe apni adat mat banao, agar kisi din chod ke chali gayi toh jeena mushkil ho jayega." Saransh opened his eyes again. He looked down to see her smiling face. He left her and got down from the bed with a disappointing mood.
"Ansh?" Janvi whispered. She followed him and quickly hugged him from back wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Leave me janvi!"

"Kya hua mere angry bird ko? Itni si baat par gussa aa gaya?" She sweetly asked which increased his upsetness. He didn't like the way she said that line. Pulling her arm he pinned her on the wall. A gasp left from her mouth at his sudden movement. Saransh fiercely pulled her to him pressing her chest against his.
"Don't dare to say anything wrong! What do you mean by 'chod ke chali gayi toh!' Kahi nahi jaa rahi tum mujhe chod kar. Tumhe kuch ho gaya toh jeeteji mar jaunga main. Tum yahi chahti ho na ki tumhare bina main tadap tadap ke mar jau_" his words interrupted as she planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"I am sorry!" He gave a hurtful look which clenched her heart. Getting on her toes, janvi peppered kisses all over on his face, unknowingly but she hurtled her love which she didn't like. "Main tumhe chod kar kahi nahi jaungi, I am sorry. Aage se aisi baat kabhi nahi karungi, promise." He sniffled and hugged her pressing his lips on her delicate skin of neck.

"Ab chalo jaldi ready ho jao, naira di ne bulaya hain hospital mein." Janvi pulled back hearing him. She confusingly gazed him, understanding her unspoken word he told "Tumhe sab thik se pata chalega toh dil mein koi sawal nahi rahega. Ek baar baat kar lete hain, fir jitni jaldi ho sake surgery kar lenge."

She smiled at him again. "Aur phir humara ek baby hoga." He nodded and hugged her. After a lot of pain and suffering finally they are dreaming for a happy future again.

***********

"Don't worry! Tum dono tension free raho sab sahi hi hoga. Abhi thoda tight schedule hain iss liye kuch din baad main tumhe inform karti hu, fir aram se surgery kar lenge. Bas apna dhyan rakhna jaanvi." Naira told after clearing her doubts about the reports and her pregnancy. Saransh thanked his sister with a smile which she returned sweetly.

"Thank you di apne sab clear kar diya. Main bohot dar gayi thi."

"Darne jaisa kuch nahi hain jaan_vi_" saransh awkwardly looked at his sister who smirked as again he was calling her by the sweet name he has given to her. Janvi blushed while saransh too smiled shyly. Naira chuckled at them and stood up "Karlo thoda romance yaha bhi, main aati hu thodi der mein."

Just then she left janvi slapped on her husband's arm making him wince. "Kyu karte ho aisa. Kaha tha na kisi aur ke saamne vo name use mat karna."

"Main toh bulaunga. Mujhe kisi se dar nahi lagta, aur main toh ab aur bhi bulaunga. Kabhi jaan toh kabhi Janeman! Kitna sweet sound karta hain." He teased her more while his fingers playing with her curls.