❃ Unexpected Disaster

Author's POV.....

Janvi was sitting on the couch relaxed, her eyes were on the television as a programme was going on. Today again she was alone but fortunately the power supply is good or else she might have die in fear only.

Again anand and pallavi with her parents have gone for dinner and she was alone in home waiting for saransh. Saransh had told her to go with them but she didn't feel like to go, as without him she must have gotten lonely.

Switching off the television, she muttered angrily. "Illogical programmes hain saare. Ek bhi aacha nahi hain. Serials ke hero se aacha toh mera ansh hain, mera real hero!" The last line came with a sweet smile curving though her lips. She thought to call him once asking if he will come early or not, Picking up the mobile she dialled his number and soon answered by him. "Hmm! Boliye meri jaan kaise yaad kiya!?"

"Dimag se!" She bit her lower lip, saransh shook his head smilingly and again asked "Aur dil se?"

"Hmm! Puchna padega dil se!" Bursting out laughing she sat back on her place. On other hand an irritated saransh puffed his cheeks.
"Main bata raha hu mujhe pareshan mat karo varna anjaam aacha nahi hoga!" He warned but only if she cares.

"Anjaam ki parva kissko hain patidev! Ab batao kab aa rahe ho, yaha akele baithe baithe meri jaan nikal rahi hain!" She asked making face as she was missing him very badly.

"Bas thoda kaam baki hain vo khatam karke aata hu!" Saransh's words were little sharp as probably he was glaring at someone. Janvi felt his voice getting heavy as she asked out instantly "Tum kya kaam kar rahe ho?"

"Haath saaf kar raha hu!! Main aata hu, take care!" He answered causally.

"Aree lekin!" He cut the call before she could ask again. "Pata nahi kis bechare par apna haath saaf kar raha hain..." She muttered while laughing little on the way he told.

Sitting for a while she felt thirsty and began going outside. Her mobile clutching in her palm, closing the door of bedroom janvi walked out.

Her attention diverted when suddenly she heard the sound of opening and closing of window. She snapped her head in the direction and with baby steps began going there. "Kon hain?!" No reply came to her question. She was all scared but gathered some courage.
"Who is there? Saransh!? Tum ho kya? Agar haa toh please saamne aao!" She called again but silence. No reply was all that.

Janvi kept walking as she finally reached at the window only to see the place empty. A sharp breathe of relief left. She closed the window and again started going downstairs when suddenly a hand grabbed fistful of her hair wincing her in pain as she screamed aloud in fear and shock. "Ahh!!"

"Ahh!" She screamed as her mobile fell down on the floor. Janvi held on the hand which has held her mercilessly.
"Leave me! Please mujhe chodo, kon ho tum?" She almost begged but the grip got tightened.

The person who was standing at her back stepped forward as he removed the cap of his jacket from his head and smirked at her.
"Chodunga lekin itni aasani se nahi!"

"Ahh!" A scream left as he pushed her on the floor. Janvi's both palms hitted on the floor as the place ached like nothing. She winced in pain as her eyes fell over the mobile lying beside her. Quickly holding on it she stood up and ran away from there. The man behind her followed her but she managed hiding from his sight and locked herself in the store room. Her heart beats fastened their speed as blood began folowing with high pressure. She was breathing wildly due to the fear and then the escape.

Her limbs fallen weak as she fell down on floor resting her back on the door. With her trembling hands she grabbed her mobile and dialled his number. She was unable to move her finger too as getting too much scared has affected badly.
Saransh's mobile kept ringing but none was answering as he was busy in handling a goon.