❃ Longing

Author's POV.....

𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳......

It became a long time after the wonderful saransh and janvi got. They both were very much happy and much more excited to welcome their child. After the care of eight months finally janvi's entered in the last phase of her pregnancy, now her kid was just one month away from her.

As always the beautiful morning with the blooming sun bringing happiness everywhere. Here in the malik mansion saransh was bearing the tantrums and weird mood swings of his dear wife, who was now fuming in frustration while shedding tears.

"Janvi! Please samjhane ki koshish karo. It's really very important. Main kabhi haa nahi bolta agar important nahi hota toh. Aur sirf kuch dino ki hi toh baat hain. Fir toh main wapas meri jaan aur baby ke paas aa jaunga na. Please mujhe jaane do." He calmly stated sitting in front of her on the bed while wiping the thick tears from her soft, chubby, fair cheeks.

"Jao fir mat raho yaha par. Tumhe kya? Main sab akele kar lungi, tum jao mujhse dur. Bohot pareshan kar rahi thi na main itne dino se ab sukoon ki neend milegi tumhe." She said though she didn't want to but it just split out. After all it's tough for any women. The hormonal changes, with pregnancy pain and the growing movements of baby had pissed up her. Only because of saransh's love and care she was able to handle them but now he had to go for duty, away from her that too for 15 days.

Hearing her statement saransh stood up to leave but felt a tug over his wrist. Janvi too got up taking his support and then passed a tight punch on his chest making his eyes wider. "Kitne bure ho tum. Maine jao bola toh jaa rahe ho. Kitne bure ho gaye ho tum." She stated while sniffling and was on the verge of sobbing.

"Tumne hi toh kaha jao! Rukta toh aur kuch bolti ab jaa raha hu toh yeh!"

"Haa tumhe toh mujhse picha chudana hain na. Tumhe toh mauka hi chahiye dur jaane ka. Lekin khabardar aisa kuch socha bhi, mujhse dur jaane ki himmat bhi mat karna." She warned him as poor saransh nodded his head. He slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Because of her baby bump they weren't able to hug properly but could manage doing it differently. Turning her little her back touched his chest as he placed his palms over her fully grown belly.

"Tumse dur jaane ki himmat toh main apne bure sapne mein bhi nahi kar sakta, lekin jaan yeh important hain. Main apne baby aur tumhare liye, duty ko bhi ignore nahi kar sakta na. Agar jyada important nahi hota toh shayad mein jata bhi nahi but it's really very important. Please mujhe jaane do bas kuch din ke liye hi, main jitna ho sake jaldi aaunga. Aur i promise baby aane se phele, baby ko sabse pehele usske papa hi god mein uthayenge." She wiped her tears while hearing him carefully.

Feeling her tears saransh made her face him, then leaned forward and planted a kiss over her forehead.
"Tum chale gaye aur kuch ho gaya toh? Main...main firse gir gayi.......ya humare baby ko kuch__"

"Janvi! Aisa kyu soch rahi ho tum? Kuch nahi hoga. Main nahi hu toh kya tum ho na baby ke liye aur tumhare liye mom, dad, di, jiju, raghini maa, papa! Sab hain. Aur main bhi thode din mein aa jaunga." He told her brushing his fingers softly over her cheeks.

Janvi wrapped her arms around his trouser, hidding herself into his chest. Saransh rubbed his palms over her back and the belly, trying to calm her down.
"Aacha ab bas. Now don't cry. Tumhe pata hain na agar tum aise rogi toh baby par bhi asar padega. Main nahi chahta ki humara baby complain le kar paida ho ki usske papa ne usski pyaari si mumma ko itna rulaya. Chalo shant ho jao!" He wiped her both cheeks kissing on them both.