❃ Anger

Author's POV.......

Saransh was sitting in front of janvi, whose head was lowered as she was still sniffling due to the fear and whatever happened some time ago. She was shivering in fear as for the first time saransh was also angry on her only because of her over innocence and cowardness.
On other hand saransh was angrily staring at her and was waiting for her to speak up something atleast a word but she wasn't doing that. For sometime he has gotten scared for her, for the very first time fear has knocked in his heart. He himself know what was his heart's condition hearing her screams.

Wiping the tear away from his cheek he inhaled a sharp breathe to cool down his anger but today nothing was happening he wanted to shout on her he will definitely for what she have done.

"Will you speak something or not?" He uttered the line with greeted teeths. Janvi's body tensed up as she slowly began raising her head. Her eyes traveling to his face and then it stuck on his left arm. It was bleeding and that too because of her.

She stretched her hand holding it "Ansh, please chalo. Tumhara khoon nikal raha hain." He jerked off her hand from his and shouted "Khoon hi nikal raha hain, Mara toh nahi hu na!"

"Ansh_" She gasped as he pulled her closer to him holding her shoulders tightly.

"Aaj mujhe itna ghussa aa raha hain tumpar lekin main ghussa bhi nahi kar paa raha hu! This is what I hate aur tumne wahi kiya!" He pushed her back as her tears broke down again which pissed up his mind more.

"Kyu ro rahi ho itna? Main mar gaya hu? Ya fir main kyu nahi mara iss baat par ro rahi ho?..."

"Ansh!!! Please khud ke liye yeh words mat use karo!" She requested in between her sobs. Her palm reached to take hold on his one but he jerked it out again.

"Fir kya karu? Kaise words use karu? Yeh kahu ki tumne jo kiya vo thik tha. Tumne khud ke liye stand nahi liya bohot aacha kiya?! Yeh bolna chahiye? Kya karti tum agar usne tumhe kuch kiya hota? Aise hi rote hue sab sehe leti na?" He asked which grew the intensity of her tears....

"Yahi aata hain tumhe janvi! Kisine kuch kehe diya toh sir jhuka kar rona! Aur kuch ata bhi hain tumhe!" He yelled at her punching the fist over floor. Janvi jumped on her place as she started sobbing.

"Please saransh, I'm sorry!" She begged in between her sobs. Her condition wasn't right which he too can't bear but today if he doesn't do anything then she will never learn to stand on her own. Whatever happen was wrong and because of her fear, that man took advantage and blackmailed him. She should have fight to save herself but she didn't instead she used the way of crying.

"Mujhe aisi janvi nhi chahiye jo bas dusron k sahare chalti ho, jise khudko protect karna nhi ata, khud k liy stand lena nhi ata, khud se decision nehi Lena ata, Jo kamzor ho aur hamesha darti rehti ho halat se.. Do you get that.." He shouted on her out of frustration which made her cry again..

"Again, again tears!! Thik hai roti raho yaha baith k main hi chala jata hu yahase.." Saransh jerked out and stood up to leave, he stops feeling the tug over his wrist and turned.

"I'm sorry saransh.. pls mujhe chod k mat jao...please ansh!!" She said but of no effect as her tears were pissing off him.

"Mar gaya tumhara saransh!! Tumhare iss bartaav ne maar diya saransh ko, ab tumhara aur mera koi lena dena nahi hain. Mujhse tabhi baat karna jab tum yeh baat baat par rona bhul jao! Tab tak ke liye bhul jao koi saransh tha jo tumse pyaar karta ho!!" Releasing his wrist from her grip he stomped his foot on the floor and got upstairs to his room.

His heart broke into millions of pieces while uttering those words for his beloved. He has never thought about this day and situation to make way in their beautiful realation but like it has to happen.