❃ Happiness

Author's POV.....

The eyes of saransh not leaving the sight of his wife's face as his palm was holding on hers as other one was creasing her head. He pecked on her back palm as instead of worry today his face was filled with a joyful smile. The fresh received news has delighted his heart as he couldn't resist himself from smiling and pressing his lips on her skin.

Feeling the continuous touch janvi's lashes moved, she slightly turned her face and tried to open her eyes. It was little difficult at first as due to the light falling on her face her eyes we're aching. Seeing her like that saransh moved forward and blocked the way of light from falling on her face. Her tensed features relaxed as she opened her eyes blinking for couple of minutes.

"Jaan!" He whispered and supported her to sat up. Placing a pillow behind her back he settled them both face to face closer to each other. Saransh cupped her right cheek and joined his forehead with hers pecking slightly on her lips.

"Sorry! Main pata nahi kaise behosh ho gayi. Bohot ajeeb feel ho raha tha, sorry meri wajah se tum tense ho gaye!" Without letting her speak anything he kept his finger over her lips and smiled widely with closed eyes. Seeing his smile janvi felt confusion. She kept her palm on his cheek creasing it softly "Kya hua hain ansh?"

"I am very happy janvi! You have given me the biggest happiness of this world. Main bata nahi sakta kitna khush hu main aaj!" He finally spoke out and immediately hidden his face in her hairs while she was still confusingly gazing at here and there.

"Kyu khush ho? Mujhe bhi batao na, kya baat hain?" She asked again as saransh broke the hug and was smiling like a mad. He joined their heads again and gave his best smile, his lips widely stretched.

"Hum parents banne wale hain jaan! Main aur papa aur tum mumma banne wali ho......Humara baby!!" Declaring it he rested his palm lovingly on her stomach which made her gasp audibly.

Janvi was numb, she just couldn't relate what he just said. Did she hear correct? Was he telling what she is thinking?

"Ansh! Tu__tum sach__ tum sach kehe rahe ho? Hum_"

"Haa, hum mumma-papa banne wale hain! Humara chota baby aane wala hain!" He smiled more widely as he pulled her in his embrace smiling like he won the whole world today.

Janvi's eyes filled with happy tears as she traced her hand on her stomach were saransh has already placed his one.

"Humara baby aane wala hain ansh!! Humara baby!"

"Haa janvi, humara baby! Meri pyaari beti!" He whispered in her ear. Janvi pulled back as she looked at him innocently. "Beti kyu? Beta kyu nahi!?"

"Kyuki mujhe pehele ek choti pyaari janvi chahiye. Meri pyaari beti jisse main bohot jyada pyaar karunga!" He pinched her soft cheeks brushing his nose against hers.

"Beti aayegi toh mujhe bhul jaoge? Mujhse kam pyaar karoge fir?" She crossed her arms on her chest.
Saransh sweetly smiled and pulled her near him, he pecked on her pouted rosy lips. "Tum toh meri jaan ho! Jo jagah tumhari mere dil mein hain vo kabhi bhi kisi aur ki nahi ho sakti, aur main hone bhi nahi dunga! It's your place, only yours!" She rested her head on his toned chest not before pecking a wet kiss on his cheek.

"I am very excited janvi! Humari beti aane wali hain! Main toh soch soch ke pagal ho raha hu." He spell out his excitement which brought a sweet smile on her lips too.
"Main bhi bohot excited hu ansh! Humari beti aayegi. Main humari beti ko bohot pyaar karungi, vo na apne papa jaisi police officer banegi! Brave police officer! Hum usska bohot pyaara naam rakhenge." She excitedly jumped on her place hanging on his neck.