Chapter One

July 4th 2005~

You were sitting in class talking to your best friend Hina. Waiting for school to finally be over. It was July 4th and it was hot as fuck. The school air conditioning wasn't on, just a fan blowing back hot sweaty air. 
"Hey Hina do you wanna hang out after school?" You asked while fanning yourself, not that it helped much anyway. 
"Nope."
"Ha?? Why??" 
Hina showed a cute small sweet smile, "Takemichi is going to walk me home today."
"Takebitchy again??"
"Y/n I know you don't like him but..."
"Yeah yeah he's your boyfriend and you're practically in love with him." You began to tease Hina when you saw here blushing like crazy. "Hina and Take sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes the love~"
"Y/N!! STOP! T-that's not it..." 
"HAHAHAHA! You should see how red you are!"
"Y/n! Hina! If you want to talk wait until school is out. This is suppose to be a quieter time."
"Literally EVERYONE else is talking! You chose to pick on us because??"
"Young lady I do not appreciate that tone you're giving me." The teacher gave you a stern look.
Hina leaned in and whispered in your ear, "Y/n stop. You'll get detention again."
You groaned and stop, "Right sorry we'll be quiet."
"Thank you." The teacher turned back around at his desk and began to do something on his laptop. 
"He's probably looking up porn," Hina giggled at what you whispered to her. 
"Y/n pffft- please stop... w-we'll get in trouble pfft-"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The both of you were holding back your giggles when the bell to leave school rang. "FINALLY!" You jumped up from your seat and ran to go collect your things pulling Hina right behind you. 
"Hey-"
"Come on! We're gonna get ice cream."
"But I... Takemichi-"
"Forget about him! We're going to get ice cream it's so hot!"
"Fineeee."
You dragged Hina to the changing room. You going to your locker and she going to her. Placing your school books in there and putting on you out side shoes. You could feel beads of sweat gathering up on the back of you neck. You wiped them away with you hand and went to go wait for Hina by the doors. It felt like five minutes when she finally came by the doors. 
"It took you long enough!" You could see that something was wrong. "Hina? What's the matter?"
"It's Takemichi...he wasn't here like he normally is....I-I'm scared he's fighting again."
You groaned and grabbed Hina by the cheeks. "If Takebitchy is fighting again I'll make sure I'll beat the shit of him for making you worry."
This made Hina let out a little snort of laughter, "Now come one Hina, I'm burning up here!"
"Right right sorry." The worry washed away from her face and she grabbed your hand this time pulling you. "Let's go!"

...

Later that night you were walking around, the night was cool and the moon was out. You were reminiscing in memories. Those memories ended up taking you to the childhood park that you use to go to. 
"On July 4th twelve years in the future Hina will die."
After hearing that you whipped your head around quickly and hid behind the bushes to hear the rest. It was Takimichi talking to Naoto who was sitting the swing in front of him. 
"I wasn't able to save your sister. Naoto, remember this date and work hard to save your sister."
What the fuck is Takebitchy talking about? He's from the future?? Hina dies? That can't be true. Hina wouldn't just die? And what would Takebitchy know? Is this true???
 "Ahaha! What am I thinking? You probably don't believe me."
You watched as Naoto stood up from the swing looking determined. "I'll do it. I'll make sure to save her." 
Takemichi smiled at Naoto and held his hand out to shake his. "I'm counting on you." 
"Yeah."
The two of them shook hands. After that Takemichi looked confused. Like he didn't even know where he was. The two starred at each other weirdly and then Takemichi walked in the direction you were. 
What the fuck?? Did Takebitchy just dump all the information on Naoto and now he decided to leave?? What the fuck is his problem!?
The second Takimichi walked by you, you tackled him to the ground. Pinning him under you with you hand gripped around his shirt.
"Y/n!? What are you doing? I didn't know you wanted me that much... if that was the case-"
"Shut the fuck up Takebitchy!"
"Damn calm down."
"Why the fuck did you just tell Naoto that!? You making that shit up for the hell of it!?"
"The fuck are you talking about??"
"You know damn well what I'm talking about!" The frustration was building up in you. 
"No the fuck I do not!" Tears were building up in your eyes as you stared down at Takemichi. You could tell he genuinely had no clue to what you were talking about. 
"Never mind then." Your voice began to crack and you leaned back looking up at the stars. 
"Okay but Y/n... You're on my dic-"
"EW NOPE!" You quickly jumped off Takemichi and ran the other way still thinking about what he said. While in deep thought you realized that Takimichi did seem different today. More mature? Was it possible that he was telling the truth? 
You were so lost in thought that you bumped into a couple of guys. 
"Watch it bitch." One of the boys said. 
"Ha!? Excuse you? The fuck did you just say to me?" The boy may have towered over you but that didn't scared you one bit. 
"I said watch bitch are you deaf?" The boy tried to advance on you but the other one held his hand out stopping him. 
"Stop do you know what you're doing?" The other boy who spoke wasn't as tall as the first on but he wore a scary expression. He had on glasses and kind of spikey hair with blonde streaks. 
"Huh?"
You just decided to stand back and watch how the two boys interacted. 
"That's Y/n L/n. She's the 7th division Captain in Toman. Don't underestimate her. She's nowhere near being close to as strong as Mikey but that brain of hers got Toman out of many dangers. Apparently she's only known by Mikey, Draken and the members of her division. Not even the other founding members know of her yet. "
You walked up the boy with glasses and held a knife up to his throat. "You see, everything you're saying is true. Which is crazy because no one is suppose to know. So how do you?" You pressed the knife deeper into the boys throat, blood trickling down his neck. 
He put his hands up defensively. "Now calm down, it's not what you think. I admire you and the rest of Toman. The only female who managed to magle her way into the gang. I just did research that's all."
"As if I can believe that." You stared into the boy eyes behind his glasses. 
"No really I mean no harm." He grabbed your wrist and pushed the knife away from his throat. 
"Whatever." After carefully placing the lid back on put the knife back in your pocket. "I swear if you open your damn mouth once about this I won't hesitate to kill you." 
"Noted." 
"That goes for you too fat ass."
"Yo Kisaki you just gonna let this bitch talk to us like that?!"
"Yes I am." You rolled your eyes and walked away from the two boys. Once you were out of ear shot the other on spoke up.
"Why the fuck did you let that bitch talk to you like that?!"
Kisaki pushed up his glasses, "Getting on Y/n's good side is a way to get into Toman. She trusts Mikey and Draken with her life and they feel the same about her. Mikey trusts her feelings. If she doesn't like you, you're not accepted into Toman. And with Draken he trusts her to make the decisions of fights. Though no one knows, she the one who plans all the fights and strategies."
"How the fuck can she even do that?"
"Easy she's a spy. That's what her whole division is about. Except Y/n takes all responsibilities. She does the spying while she has the members of her division report back to Mikey and Draken. Just her being a female makes it easy to sneak in and out of other Tokyo gangs and gather information."
"Kisaki..."
"Hmm?" Kisaki looked at the other boy. 
"How do you know all this."
Kisaki smiled evilly, "That's something you don't need to know."

...

"Mikeyyyyy!!" You saw the blonde in his Toman jacket and his flip flops and jumped in front of him to greet him. "You're still wearing those flip flops I see." There was a large smile planted on your face. 
"Shush Pinkie!" 
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP WITH THAT NICKNAME!" 
"But that's your name!"
"It's not! It's Y/n! Y/n not Pinkie!"
"Y/n give it up. Once Mikey has a nickname for you that's your name." 

Ever since you've known Mikey he gave you that nickname. It was all because the first time you met you were wearing a pinkie ring. It was the third grade and first day of school. You went to school wearing a pinkie ring thinking that the kids were going to think you were badass and cool. But the first person to notice was Mikey. He looked at you with a long stare and without asking who you were he said, "Hi I'm Mikey, that pinkie ring is cool. I'll call you Pinkie from now on. Let's be best friends okay Pinkie? <3"

And from then on, he has only ever called you Pinkie. "But Kenchin at least your nickname is cool." 
Mikey looked at you with pouting eyes. "So you don't like my nickname?" 
"Hush up Mikey." You threw the bag of candy you had at him and that shut him up really quick.
"Wow way to give a child candy like that."
"He's not a kid Keichin, he just acts like one." The two of you laughed.
Mikey spoke up with his mouth full of candy. "ThiS isn'T THe gUod KinD"
"Shut up Mikey that cost me 3 dollars. AND THAT WAS THE BIG BAG. BE LUCKY I GOT YOU ANY!"
Both you and Draken could hear Mikey softly complaining under his breath. You both rolled your eyes and walked to Toman with Mikey falling in right behind. 
"Hey Keichin?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you know of anyone named Kisaki?"
Draken looked at you confused while he thought about it. "No why?"
"Eh I guess it's not that important."
Right now you had two things to figure out. The first was if Takemichi was telling the truth about Hina and why he seemed different. While the second was finding out who Kisaki was and how he knew of your position in Toman. It was going to be a hassle but you knew you had to. Eventually once you found out who Kisaki was you'd tell Draken and Mikey but for now, this was something you had to do on your own.