Chapter Fourteen

October 30th 2005~

"Well, you see I uh kinda told Chifuyu about the uh time leaping..."

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

You pulled Takemichi into you house.

"Wait what about-"

You closed the door when Chifuyu was about to speak, wanting to talk to Takemichi alone. 

"Why did you tell Chifuyu about the thing!?" You asked in a hushed tone. 

"A lot of stuff happened this past week! Mikey told me about what happened to his brother uh...Shinchiro, Chifuyu said he was gonna help me get to the top, I timed leaped again, Baji said he was gonna kill-"

"Hold the phone! You timed leaped again?? And you didn't tell me!? When??"

"Uh it was a couple of days ago." 

You threw your hands up in the air and looked at Takemichi, "Why didn't you tell me sooner!?"

"Y-you looked kinda busy with all your plannings and I just forgot...."

There was another knocking on your door. It was obviously Chifuyu. You let out a deep sigh and opened the door. 

"What do you want? We're in the middle of an important discussion."

"It's kind of chilly out here, you mind if I come in?" Chifuyu was shivering using his arms to create friction to warm up his body. 

You sighed again as you signalled your hand for him to step inside, he didn't avoid the chance.  

"Thanks." The second he stepped in he felt the warmth of your home. "Is that your 2005 BMW K1200s out there?" He asked. 

"Yeah what about it?"

"Sick ride." Chifuyu stated as he looked out the window to get a better look. 

"Anyways, Chifuyu, you wait in the living room, Takemichi come with me."

"Okay." 

You led Takemichi into the dinning room which was two rooms over from the living room. You sat down in one chair and had him sit down in another. 

"So what happened when you time leaped?"

"Let me start at the beginning first."

"Okay???" You looked at Takemichi questioningly. 

"So 6 days ago when I met Chifuyu he told me that Baji's real reasoning for leaving Toman was to stop Kisaki-"

"I already knew that." You stated, "I learned the day Baji left that was the real reason."

"Wait what!? You knew this whole time!?" 

"Listen I know a lot of things, but seriously, tell me what happened when you time leaped!!"

"I mean I guess I don't need to tell continue about what Chifuyu knew since you know..." Takemichi mumbled. "When I time leaped I went to go see Draken-kun to find out about what happens tomorrow."

"And??" When you spoke the d sounded like 'da' in the word and. 

"I learned that Valhalla was created for Mikey, the headless leader is Mikey himself."

"So it's not Kisaki!?" You asked stunned. 

"It is and it isn't."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Mikey becomes the leader and Kisaki is his right hand man, Draken-kun told me Kisaki only joins Toman to use Mikey into turning him evil."

"Turning him evil..." So Kisaki wants to take advantage of 'Dark Mikey'? That's his plan? To get Mikey to turn forever into 'Dark Mikey' and use Toman as his own pawns? If Mikey becomes the leader of Valhalla then that means something had to have happened on October 31st.